Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Review on Slip pillow case + how to take care of it

So I ordered one slip pillow case just to make sure I would like it and it would make a difference on my skin. My skin was glowing the next morning . In the long run I had less acne problem on my face too. 
I also strongly believe that it will reverse aging because after my first night with it I remembered my trip to China in Suzhou the city known for silk and I did go to a silk factory . I regret not buying anything because I was not skin conscious at that time but the workers used their bare hands to work with the silk in one of the process and the tour guide said that older female workers who worked there for years had beautiful hands smooth skin from handling the silk . I remembered I touched one of their hands just for fun the tour guide encouraged us to touch lol . Ahhh I regret so much it would have cost cheaper ... I was too young and couldn’t care less about skincare . 
Also Some celebrities just sleep naked under silk bedding to maintain good skin. 

i read a lot of reviews that ppl did not like the slip pillow because it was easily damaged but I realized that they put it in the washer machine. Even if the brand says it’s ok to put in the delicate cycle , I ALWAYS wash it by hand . I dun trust the washer machine . I wash by hands and let it air dry . Even if it gets wrinkly after I dun iron . I slip my pillow inside eventually it will straightened out . 
so I bought a second one just to be able to alternate it . My first slip pillow it’s been three times I washed it , no problem . I strongly recommend the slip pillow to delay eye /face wrinkles and prevent acne . 
C0D3E61D-95A9-4DA3-8D56-07B06B0CA5F7.jpeg

Re: Review on Slip pillow case + how to take care of it

Thank you for this!  I just treated myself to a Slip case but was weary about the care - definitely will be hand washing! 

Love this review! I've been looking at this as a gift-to-self for a while and haven't done it. Glad to hear you really think it works well. Thanks for sharing @Babyc8!

You’re welcome ! It’s a great gift to yourself ! A good investment . Plus it’s really comfortable . I feel like a queen . 😊

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 15 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • C0D3E61D-95A9-4DA3-8D56-07B06B0CA5F7.jpeg
testing