Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Retinol

Which retinol products have worked for you ?

Re: Retinol

@RagazzaCattiva if you want another low % option The Ordinary Retinol 0.2% in Squalane, Signs of Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL was just put back in stock 

@RagazzaCattiva I second the rec for First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate .  I also like Obagi Clinical Retinol 0.5 Retexturizing Cream .  I use these products where I can't tolerate Retin-A.

And for where I can't tolerate the higher concentration retinols, I like First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Eye Cream with Triple Hyaluronic Acid and Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Ferulic + Retinol Triple Correction Eye Serum .

If you're just starting with retinol, a visit to a derm would be ideal, @RagazzaCattiva.

You'll want to start low (%) and slow (once a week to start). The Sunday Riley Luna Retinol Sleeping Night Oil 15 mL is very gentle retinol that made my skin so soft. Inky List retinol is a nice  option too, but a bit stronger. I've heard good things about the First Aid Beauty FAB Skin Lab Retinol Serum 0.25% Pure Concentrate.

For retinol alternative there's a few options. The Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL is very gentle but does work over time to soften and smooth skin. The OLEHENRIKSEN Glow Cycle Retin-ALT Power Serum is also good, but but contains AHAs.

As I've leveled up my retinol %, I'm loving the Kate Somerville +Retinol Vita C Power Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL.

Hi @RagazzaCattiva!

I use a dermatologist prescribed retinol cream as spot treatment for acne.

I've been interested in the Shani Darden Skin Care Retinol Reform® Treatment Serum 1 oz / 30 mL for fine lines, dullness and dark spots but can't fit that into my routine at the moment.

RE: Re: Retinol

Thanks
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing