Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Refreshing hydration

Hey guys, im looking for a refreshing hydrating cream or gel.

I have combo skin more towards oily, and with summer coming, i need something refreshing but also hydrating that wouldnt make me oily.

I also have very sensitive skin and do not like minty products, so no mint, also no citrus.

Thank you all for your suggestions!!

Edit Note: No to Estée Lauder, Clarins, Neutrogena, Bio something, Nivea, Avène, Roche Posay, Vichy, L'Oréal, etc lol

Re: Refreshing hydration

Hi @Emy10 ! I would suggest First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Oil-Free Gel-Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 ml . Have a great day!

Hi 

I’m using Tatcha water cream . it feels like you have nothing on the skin , feels really good

Try fresh Mini Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL  and #fresh Mini Lotus Anti-Aging Night Moisturizer 0.5 oz/ 15 mL 

If you can splurge, try Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 0.34 oz/ 10 mL and Tatcha The Silk Cream 1.7 / 50 

Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream 1.69 oz/ 50 mL is also good

Have you try th lune Laneige??? Check it out!!!! 

I just bought the Belif aqua bomb moisturizer and it works like a dream! I have super oily skin, which has been dry because of the winter but noticeably getting more oily due to the weather warming up and I've finally found a moisturizer that doesn't exacerbate my oiliness! I'd try Belif!

Hi 

I would recommend confidence in a cream cuz I use it , it really works. I have same problem and I’m very happy with this product.

Peter thomas roth drench cream gel

@solabadimakeup thank you, ill look into it 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing