Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Redness overload!!!!!

I’m looking for that magic solution to my sensitive skin...so much redness, I’ve tried so many skincare products and nothing works! Any advice?

Re: Redness overload!!!!!

Thanks guys!

@Mollygirl40 Cica is amazing! @haleyvvvv suggested Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Cream and the other products from the line and they are truly incredible. I'd also recommend Kiehl's Since 1851 Dermatologist Solutions™ Centella Sensitive Cica-Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and LANEIGE Cica Sleeping Mask . I've also heard good things about REN Clean Skincare Evercalm™ Anti-Redness Serum . I hope this helps, have a great day! 🙂

Cintella asiatica (cica), blue tansey and CBD are all great ingredients for anti-redness, @Mollygirl40. The Elemis Cica Calm Cleansing Foam instantly reduces my redness. I also like the Herbivore Lapis Blue Tansy Face Oil - For Oily & Acne-Prone Skin 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (get a mini to test), mixed in with other face oils. It is going to be a fair bit of trial and error for sensitive skin, so getting deluxe samples and introducing products slowly, one at a time, is key. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing