Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Redness help!!

Spoiler
Spoiler
Girls who suffer from redness i’m wondering what your HOLY GRAIL product is!!

I suffer from severe redness & I’m wondering what your holy grail oil, moisturizer, ANYTHING that help calm the skin down. I flare up so so easily and it will never really subside. I’m pretty much sick of always having red skin that can be seen through green concealer & foundation & that always feels so so hot 😞 thank you! 

RE: Redness help!!

Peter Thomas Roth water drench Caudalie Avene for sensitive skin reduces redness

Re: Redness help!!

Definitely of you can try to get a dermatologist to see if they can provide any insight or product recommendations of your skin is feeling hot. Even if you can digitally, @kaliehanson.

Product wise, I've noticed some mild reduced redness with the PTR cloud cream, but also anything with Cica in it (centella asiatica), blue tansy, or CBD is going to provide some anti redness relief. Some great masks are, FIRST AID BEAUTY - FAB Pharma Arnica Relief & Rescue Mask, Herbivore Blue Tansy BHA and Enzyme Pore Refining Mask 2 oz/ 60 mL and Origins Original Skin™ Retexturizing Mask with Rose Clay 2.5 oz/ 75 mL. Good luck!

Re: Redness help!!

I share your pain with this! I have been suffering through the same thing. Right now I switch back and forth between two skin care sets - Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench and Caudalie Vinosource. I also use the Peter Thomas Roth green foundation base and use a very light Bare Minerals tinted complexion gel. This combination has been working for me. I'll tag the products here. Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench® Hyaluronic Cloud SerumPETER THOMAS ROTH - Water Drench CleanserCAUDALIE - Vinosource Moisturizing SorbetCAUDALIE - Vinosource SOS Intense Hydration SetbareMinerals COMPLEXION RESCUE® Tinted Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid and Mineral SPF 30 Cashew 3.5

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing