cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Redness: What works for you??

Here's what works for me so far:

-Skinfix Antioxidant Redness Treatment (its a "sleep mask")

Note: im trying to find *The* ingredient in it that works for my redness and still now im unsure. Im trying to find it because i could look for other CHEAPER products that have it as this Skinfix products is crazy expensive for the amount we get. 

Note: i need to try the Skinfix original cream in the blue jar. I tried the gel and it irritated my skin, which is weird because gels are lighter and its meant for sensitive skin too.

-Chanv Sensitive face cream (i only used it once so far and Wow, my skin felt so good, and it reduced redness).

I really hope the Chanv cream keeps working, because many times i started using a product and its ok/good, but then 2 weeks later my skin gets irritated.

Thats what happened with the Tatcha cleanser; at first it felt AMAZING, but then my skin didnt like it anymore. 

Its also what happened with the Aveeno CALM cream. That was supposed to help with redness.

I already used an Aveeno product in the past and it didnt work with my skin, that was over 15 years ago. I thought they maybe changed the base formula since then, and since it was supposed to calm the skin, i tried. 

What else works for you?

Thank you 🙂

Re: Redness: What works for you??

@Emy10 hi Emy! i think we have some of the same skin concerns -  i find i have quite a bit of dryness and redness, especially in the winter! here's what works for me!

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration - this has colloidal oatmeal in it, which is also really soothing. it absorbs nicely into the skin (and fast too!), and layers well with other products. this can get a little on the pricier side, but a tub lasts probably 6+ months, depending on whether or not you use it on your body as well, and if you use it morning and night. FAB also comes out with great value sets, which i highly recommend. i pick up the holiday set each year. this years was the First Aid Beauty FAB Skin at the Disco (which i believe is on sale right now too!). tons of HG products in that set.

the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair line is also really great. i personally love the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Cream , Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Serum and the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair ™ Tiger Grass Camo Drops Color Corrector SPF 35 1 oz/ 30 mL . there are other products in the line, such as a mist i believe. i dont tend to use products in that format too often, so it isnt a staple for me, but if you like mists, you may love it! this line has a dual purpose - it helps soothe and reduce redness, but also has some color correcting properties to cover redness that hasnt resolved yet

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing