Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Recommendations for a good everyday sunscreen?

I would like to start incorporating sunscreen into my everyday routine. However, I absolutely hate sunscreen because of they way it typically feels. But I know it’s probably for the best so I’m looking for any recommendations! I would like something that isn’t greasy, will look good with makeup over it, and will not leave a white film.

Re: Recommendations for a good everyday sunscreen?

Currently I haven't been able to find a liquid sunscreen that works for me yet, still working on it but for now I use the TARTE - Tarteguard Mineral Powder Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30

which is so easy to use and you can keep in the bag for reapplying later in the day. And it smells amazing too! 

RE: Recommendations for a good everyday sunscreen?

If you have an issue with pores, I love the Supergoop Matte sunscreen. I’m dry skin, so “matte” worried me, but it turns out it just blurs and fills pores beautifully! I’ve tried tons of sunscreens, this is my fav with makeup!!

Hi @Wainey,

Look for a sunscreen with a lotion consistency for the most fuss free application. I really like the Tarte Tarteguard 30 Vegan Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 30 because it blends into my skin easily, without leaving a white cast.

https://www.sephora.com/product/tarteguard-sunscreen-P395240?icid2=similar%20products:p395240:produc...

Stay Gorgeous,

Penelope

@Wainey I would HIGHLY recommend the Coola sunscreens! I have used quite a few and this one smells great and it doesn't leave a white cast. It's worth every penny I'd say.

COOLA - Classic Face Sport SPF 50 - White Tea

I personally love the Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Tint SPF 50 Light@Wainey .  It comes available in tints and could replace a tinted moisturizer or BB creme if you wear those.  I find that it's absorbed quickly into the skin and I don't get any flashback from it.  I do wear makeup over it about 50% of the time and it applies as it would over nothing or a basic primer.  You may want to check out the Sunscreen Sephora Favourites kits to try out a few or go in store to get some samples made as well.  

@missjeanie Love that sunscreen! I use the tinted one as a primer because it actually does provide decent coverage and evens out my skin tone. <333

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing