Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Pores! Help

Anyone know any serums or creams that help with large pores that arent too expensive?

Re: Pores! Help

Honestly, the only thing that made a noticeable difference in the size of my pores was balancing my skin by switching out the drying salicylic acid and AHAs with a gentle cleanser, moisturizer and toner with witch hazel. None of the serums, masks or chemical exfoliants I used ever made a difference, just seemed to make things worse. I don't know if that is common or not.

Re: Pores! Help

Have you tried chemical exfoliation? A lot of times pores appear larger because they’re clogged. You can use AHAs (glycolic, lactic, mandelic, etc.) and BHAs (salicylic) to help with that. I found that salicylic and glycolic acids were particularly helpful in reducing the appearance of large pores on my nose and cheeks. The Ordinary makes a 2% salicylic acid treatment, a 7% glycolic acid toner, and 10% lactic acid serum, all for under $10. Tarte also makes the Knockout treatment, which has AHAs, BHAs and tons of other great ingredients that promote overall skin health ($39). Good luck!

RE: Pores! Help

@BreeGill The Philosophy Pore Extractor is a weekly wow right now!

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
testing