cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Plumping Skincare

Hi everyone!

I am looking for some great recommendations for products that tend to make skin look plump, youthful, and healthy. I am definitely skincare obsessed and tend to reach for the cleaner brands/products than anything else (i.e. Drunk Elephant, Herbivore, and Farmacy). My skin leans towards dry and it's starting to show some signs of aging (oh the dreaded fine lines!). I have used multiple products but had not yet found my favourite product that really impacts the look of my skin. Open to any suggestions! 

Plumping Skincare

give Perricone MD hyaluronic intensive moisturizer a try. a little goes a long way. it definitely helps to plump and hydrate your skin. you'll notice results rather quickly. I'm a bit on the oily side so I use it as a nighttime moisturizer but if you have dry skin,try it twice a day. it's a bit on the pricey side so maybe get a sample and see how you feel about it .

RE: Plumping Skincare

It’s hard to get something that really shows a difference. I like the Fresh rose masque, I find it makes my skin very supple. I would recommend taking a skin vitamin ( Halo is what I’m using atm) and really keep your water intake up. I’ve pondered trying one of those jade rollers for this reason, some people claim it helps 🤷🏻‍♀️

Re: Plumping Skincare

Sheet masks all the way! Sleeping masks are great too. My skin always looks 100% better in the morning after using these at night. And they're hassle-free. Adding in an essence and facial oil in your everyday routine would also do wonders.

For a more extensive routine, I like to add in at least 2 masks. I usually do a detox mask and follow it up with a reparative mask (I've been liking rose based ones). Unfortunately, I don't think the masks I currently use are part of the "clean" brands. But I have been trying to choose cleaner brands recently. If you have any recs, please let me know! 🙂

RE: Re: Plumping Skincare

Thanks for your recommendations! I do use sleeping masks fairly regularly and I use a facial oil nightly, and have even added it to my morning routine. I use to sheet mask, but kind of got away from them. Maybe I should pick that back up. If you’re trying to get into cleaner brands, I definitely recommend trying Herbivore, Drunk Elephant, and Farmacy. Herbivore is my newest discovery and it may actually be my favourite. I haven’t used a product by them that I didn’t enjoy!

Re: RE: Re: Plumping Skincare

@Airo709 Have you tried ALGENIST - GENIUS Liquid Collagen!?!?

You want plumping skincare THIS IS IT. This product has transformed my skin in the 18 months I’ve been using it. The legal age to buy lotto where I live is 18, I get asked for ID and i’m In my mid 30’s 😄

Re: Plumping Skincare

@Airo709 Try adding Josie Maran 100% Argan Oil to your routine. It’s super hydrating and full of amino acids, which skin loves. You mentioned you’ve tried DE, but have you tried their B-Hydra? I love that for intense moisture. I combine that with Belif’s The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb and my skin is so hydrated and juicy it’s amazing. 

RE: Re: Plumping Skincare

Thanks for your recommendations! I use to use the Argan oil but found oils I enjoyed a bit more I might have to put it back in my rotation and see if I find a difference. Her Argan Oil daily spf has been my favourite for years! I also use the B Hydra daily! I’ve recently started adding their facial oil to it for day time use and have been enjoying it.
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing