Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Please help me glow and even skin !

My skin is combine ( more oil ) , please help me how to take care and get rid of small pimples. this is my skin 10' after face wash . I use face wash for oil skin , cetaphil face wash , the ordinary Nianade 20% + zinc 1% , also benzoyl for acne . Please help me how to glow my skin ( mine's in middle 30 ages ) Much appreciated to all , stay safe and heathy 🌸🌸

Re: Please help me glow and even skin !

Hey, I am not too sure if you have looked into the clinique beauty section but growing up I had a lot of stubborn pimples mostly on my cheeks and the corners of my forehead. I found no matter what I did they would never go away, but I came across the clinique acne solutions clinical clearing kit. it's 39.00$ Canadian {where I am from}

not too sure what it would be where you are, the skin type it works best on is normal, dry, combination, and oily. It will take care of acne, blemishes, and oiliness in less than a week. It comes with an acne solutions cleansing foam that I personally found very soothing to the skin, an acne solutions clinical clearing gel, and then lastly a dramatically different moisturizing gel. I also got my mother who is in her early 40's hooked on this product earlier this year and she swears by it. hope I could be some help:)

RE: Re: Please help me glow and even skin !

Thank you , I'll try it ! 💕
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
testing