Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

I just received a gratis package from @peterthomasroth, which is the Mask Mashup 6-Piece Kit. I can't wait to try everything and give some feedback. Thank you so very much @SephoraBIC and @peterthomasroth

It contains a sampler kit with 6 of PTR's most popular masks. Specifically, it contains Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask (Purifying, Decongesting, and Hydrating), Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask (Restoring, Revitalizing, and Brightening), 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask (Lifting, Firming, & Glowing), Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator (Soothing, Hydrating, & Detoxifying), Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask (Nourishing, Hydrating, & Restoring), and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer (Exfoliating, Peeling, and Polishing).

I didn't see any other threads on this yet nor did I see an official thread to post about this gratis package, so hopefully it's ok that I'm posting this. 

I'm so excited to give these a try and share what I think!!

Here are some photos:PTR2.jpg

PTR1.jpg

Congratulations to the following masking lovelies who also received this wonderful surprise (I'll try to update as needed, but let me know if I've missed anyone):

Spoiler

Also...I will add this here as well so nobody misses it!!
The PTR Mask Mashup is occuring this weekend (June 21-23) for everyone to try any/all of the PTR masks they would like and share their feedback!
@eshoe put a survey up in the masking thread and will post results on Monday so everyone can add their thoughts.
Please see the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge thread for more info:
https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678#M83796

It looks to be the sampler I've tagged:

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Mask Mashup

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

Thanks @ather ! My dad’s best friend is my mom’s oldest brother so that’s how my parents met ! ❤️

@keana1 aww that’s so cute. 

@keana1 ,  Congratulations on receiving this PTR Masking Gratis! 

I'm sorry this has been such a stressful time for you.  I'm hoping for better days ahead for you and for your Mom!

Thank you so much @tsavorite ! I’m happy to be home! 😉

@keana1 So sorry to hear about your Uncle and your Moms surgery. Wishing your Mom a speedy recovery! I hope you get some relaxation time soon to try your goodies 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

Thank you so much @RebeccaBT! Things should return to normal soon, she’s getting better every day. I can’t wait to mask and to come back home even though it’s lovely and peaceful up here ! 🥰

Congratulations, @keana1! I hope your mom's recovery is going smoothly!

Thanks @quspork ! She’s getting better every day so it’s encouraging !😉

Woohoo @keana1! So glad you got this gratis. I hope you'll be able to enjoy it soon. Thinking of you!

Thanks @ShortErica ! I’m so glad to be one of the lucky BIC members to receive this gratis, I needed some cheering up! You have a beautiful soul @ShortErica ! 🥰

Congratulations on the gratis @keana1, and I'm sorry to hear for the loss of  your uncle, and I hope your mom's surgery goes well. I hope your masking experience helps to lift your spirits!

Thank you so much @sephoraaddict918 ! She had surgery on June 13, it did go well but she’s still recuperating and she has to limit her movements ( not lifting anything heavy, keeping her back straight and she can’t bend over to pick up anything yet ). I can see it in her eyes that her condition is improving, she hasn’t cried or had teary eyes for 3 days now so it’s a good sign! 😉

That's so good to hear @keana1!!! Hopefully her condition continues to improve. 🙂

Thanks @sephoraaddict918 for being concerned about my mom’s recovery! That’s so sweet of you! 🤗

Congratulations @keana1! Sorry to hear about your mother but I am sure that she feels comforted with your presence. Hopefully so heals quickly so you could get back to your regular routine. 

Thank you @Loretta55 ! Congratulations on you gratis ! I’ll be driving home late in the evening but I told her to call me anytime if she needs help ( especially on Wednesdays because my dad still works ( he’s 80 but he’s in good shape and loves his work! ). I can’t wait to resume my normal life and to be with Kauai ( my feline friend 😻 ). 😉

WOW, I am impressed that your dad still works at 80 years young @keana1 ! My mom retired at age 75. She commuted by bus into NYC then she walked a mile from Port Authority Bus Terminal to the Empire State Building. She had 88 wonderful years until her health went into decline. She passed away 7 years ago. I do agree with you that when it rains it pours! My son moved out about 3 months prior to mom’s death. My cat passed away 6 months before her 17th birthday which was the 4 year anniversary of my FIL’s death.

Back to the fun subjects, have fun masking! Give Kauai a huge hug!

I’m so sorry about all of these events @Loretta55 ! I’ll have the time to mask once I get home ( can’t wait! ). I’m going to see Kauai later today, I miss her and I’ll give her a hug for you! I’m sending you one also 🤗

@keana1 ❤️❤️❤️

Congrats @keana1! Sorry to hear about your uncle and that things have been difficult. Hang in there! 🖤

Thanks @veronika23 ! I’m doing my best and my mom is getting better everyday so it’s great news! I can’t wait to return home, I miss my fur baby! 😻

1,284 Replies
Photos50
  • PTR2.jpg
  • PTR1.jpg
  • IMG_20190614_150200.jpg
  • D9B93052-9F70-48E0-966F-40B7ADEDCB9C.jpeg
  • 89584066-8616-427E-983B-DA6B9558B622.jpeg
  • 18430.jpeg
  • 20190617_173009.jpg
  • F2AB10D7-83DE-4BBB-8D47-665FB8ACA03D.jpeg
  • photostudio_1560876190109.jpg
  • 895F0E8D-2C0F-439B-B746-E5941E4063E6.jpeg