Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

I just received a gratis package from @peterthomasroth, which is the Mask Mashup 6-Piece Kit. I can't wait to try everything and give some feedback. Thank you so very much @SephoraBIC and @peterthomasroth

It contains a sampler kit with 6 of PTR's most popular masks. Specifically, it contains Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask (Purifying, Decongesting, and Hydrating), Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask (Restoring, Revitalizing, and Brightening), 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask (Lifting, Firming, & Glowing), Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator (Soothing, Hydrating, & Detoxifying), Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask (Nourishing, Hydrating, & Restoring), and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer (Exfoliating, Peeling, and Polishing).

I didn't see any other threads on this yet nor did I see an official thread to post about this gratis package, so hopefully it's ok that I'm posting this. 

I'm so excited to give these a try and share what I think!!

Here are some photos:PTR2.jpg

PTR1.jpg

Congratulations to the following masking lovelies who also received this wonderful surprise (I'll try to update as needed, but let me know if I've missed anyone):

Spoiler

Also...I will add this here as well so nobody misses it!!
The PTR Mask Mashup is occuring this weekend (June 21-23) for everyone to try any/all of the PTR masks they would like and share their feedback!
@eshoe put a survey up in the masking thread and will post results on Monday so everyone can add their thoughts.
Please see the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge thread for more info:
https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678#M83796

It looks to be the sampler I've tagged:

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Mask Mashup

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

Congratulations @GalPalVal17!

Woohoo @GalPalVal17! Congrats 🙂

@TeamBIC and @peterthomasroth thank you for this masking gratis. I will have to look at ingredients first to see if I can use them since I am pregnant 🤰 

If I can’t use them now, I will gladly enjoy them in a couple of months as a much needed pampering when baby is here. 

28156BF7-C90A-43BC-A95C-6D2680C92C85.jpeg

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125!

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125!

Re: Congratulations, @SportyGirly125!

@curlychiquita Thank you 

Yay!!! Congrat @SportyGirly125 !! And dont forget ... when the baby comes and if you need to stay awake at night, we're here for ya !!!! 😉 PS Dont worry about the weight, you'll be fine 😉

@blackkitty2014 Thank you so much. I’m looking forward for baby’s arrival. 

@SportyGirly125 Congratulations!! Baby must be growing like crazy by now!!! 

@ather thank you. Baby is growing so fast and so is my weight. 

@SportyGirly125  I’m sure you still look amazing and as soon as you have your sweet girl the weight will be all gone 😀

From what I see in your pictures you still look amazing! 

@ather thank you. It took me a year to get down to my normal weight but it was worth it for my son. I hope this time around it will be the same.  

@SportyGirly125  A year isn’t bad. I was down to my normal weigh right after I had my son. But I was terribly sick my whole pregnancy so I didn’t gain much. 

@ather I gained almost 35 pounds and have a small frame at 104.  I don’t have birthing hips at all. He was almost 9 pounds.  I think having a c section didn’t speed my weight loss up and I pumped till he was 1. 

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125 !  Good for now or good for later!

@tsavorite thank you 

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125 on both your pregnancy and for getting this wonderful gratis!  I hope you can use some of these masks before the baby comes - and also afterwards.  To be honest tho, taking care of my skin was probably least priority to me at that point.  So don’t sweat it if you can’t.  

@newcarlee oh I know all too well as this isn’t my first pregnancy. Just trying to get sleep balancing work and Momhood was hard and cleaning the house. I was lucky if I got to shower. 

Double Congratulations @SportyGirly125 ! 

@keana1 thank you so much

Hope you can use them all sooner than later, @SportyGirly125!  How far along are you now?

@CookieGirl1 26 weeks now. 

5 Replies
Photos51
  • PTR2.jpg
  • PTR1.jpg
  • IMG_20190614_150200.jpg
  • D9B93052-9F70-48E0-966F-40B7ADEDCB9C.jpeg
  • 89584066-8616-427E-983B-DA6B9558B622.jpeg
  • So overjoyed by this gratis!
  • 18430.jpeg
  • 20190617_173009.jpg