Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

I just received a gratis package from @peterthomasroth, which is the Mask Mashup 6-Piece Kit. I can't wait to try everything and give some feedback. Thank you so very much @SephoraBIC and @peterthomasroth

It contains a sampler kit with 6 of PTR's most popular masks. Specifically, it contains Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask (Purifying, Decongesting, and Hydrating), Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask (Restoring, Revitalizing, and Brightening), 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask (Lifting, Firming, & Glowing), Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator (Soothing, Hydrating, & Detoxifying), Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask (Nourishing, Hydrating, & Restoring), and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer (Exfoliating, Peeling, and Polishing).

I didn't see any other threads on this yet nor did I see an official thread to post about this gratis package, so hopefully it's ok that I'm posting this. 

I'm so excited to give these a try and share what I think!!

Here are some photos:PTR2.jpg

PTR1.jpg

Congratulations to the following masking lovelies who also received this wonderful surprise (I'll try to update as needed, but let me know if I've missed anyone):

Spoiler

Also...I will add this here as well so nobody misses it!!
The PTR Mask Mashup is occuring this weekend (June 21-23) for everyone to try any/all of the PTR masks they would like and share their feedback!
@eshoe put a survey up in the masking thread and will post results on Monday so everyone can add their thoughts.
Please see the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge thread for more info:
https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678#M83796

It looks to be the sampler I've tagged:

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Mask Mashup

Re: awwwwww @SportyGirly125 congrats sweet Mama!!

@lmaster Thank you 🤗

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

@SportyGirly125 Congratulations! Enjoy 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT Thank you

Congratulations, @SportyGirly125!

@quspork thank you 

Fingers crossed you can at least use one or two of them now and then try them all after the baby arrives @SportyGirly125. Congrats!

@ShortErica Thank you 😊 

Congrats @SportyGirly125

@eshoe thank you

Congratulations @SportyGirly125! Hopefully the ingredients on at least one of the masks will be acceptable for you to use now.

@Loretta55 Thank you 

RE: Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

Congrats on the gratis and the new mama status!!! This box will definitely help post baby!!! Your skin will be dying for some love and I totally used to mask through all my midnight feedings!!! Lol, it used to help me stay awake and excited to wake up, feed my babies and get a mask in!!!

Re: RE: Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

@KrishAtl thank you. I hope this time around I will get to pamper myself. I was working straight out of the hospital and taking care of my baby the first time around. 

You are a better person than me @KrishAtl ! I can not picture myself masking when my son was a baby in the middle of the night. I nursed him for the first 9 months. I probably would have gotten the mask all over him.

I took a break from beauty at that point for his first year. I needed to replace just about everything at that point in my life. I did go for facials every other month at that time so my skin still looked good.

@Loretta55 I didn’t have time to mask my first pregnancy. I did take better care of my skin. I nursed my son for the first 4 months then pumped till he was a year old.  I really don’t know how I managed to work from home and take care of him for the first 4 months.  Plus I had an emergency c section. 

@SportyGirly125 aka Superwoman! I have no idea how you could have accomplished all of those duties along with taking care of a newborn.

Congrats @SportyGirly125!!!

@veronika23 Thank you!

Yay @SportyGirly125. Congratulations on receiving this too! 🙂 

@PrettyPaint Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

jkjk

Photos50