Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

I just received a gratis package from @peterthomasroth, which is the Mask Mashup 6-Piece Kit. I can't wait to try everything and give some feedback. Thank you so very much @SephoraBIC and @peterthomasroth

It contains a sampler kit with 6 of PTR's most popular masks. Specifically, it contains Irish Moor Mud Purifying Black Mask (Purifying, Decongesting, and Hydrating), Rose Stem Cell Bio-Repair Gel Mask (Restoring, Revitalizing, and Brightening), 24K Gold Pure Luxury Lift & Firm Mask (Lifting, Firming, & Glowing), Cucumber Gel Mask Extreme De-Tox Hydrator (Soothing, Hydrating, & Detoxifying), Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask (Nourishing, Hydrating, & Restoring), and the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask Enzymatic Dermal Resurfacer (Exfoliating, Peeling, and Polishing).

I didn't see any other threads on this yet nor did I see an official thread to post about this gratis package, so hopefully it's ok that I'm posting this. 

I'm so excited to give these a try and share what I think!!

Here are some photos:PTR2.jpg

PTR1.jpg

Congratulations to the following masking lovelies who also received this wonderful surprise (I'll try to update as needed, but let me know if I've missed anyone):

Spoiler

Also...I will add this here as well so nobody misses it!!
The PTR Mask Mashup is occuring this weekend (June 21-23) for everyone to try any/all of the PTR masks they would like and share their feedback!
@eshoe put a survey up in the masking thread and will post results on Monday so everyone can add their thoughts.
Please see the 2019 Mask of the Week Challenge thread for more info:
https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678#M83796

It looks to be the sampler I've tagged:

PETER THOMAS ROTH - Mask Mashup

Re: Peter Thomas Roth Mask Mashup Gratis

Thank you so much @peterthomasroth and @TeamBIC ! Who doesn’t love freebies?! I've actually tried 5/6 masks in this set already since I found a great deal on a full size mask set from the holidays last year. The only one I haven't tried is the Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask 5.1 oz/ 150 mL

I still have some of my full size left and if I'm totally honest none of the ones I tried completely blew my socks off. I think they all do what they're supposed to- exfoliate, clarify, hydrate, soothe, and moisturize but I wouldn't go out of my way to repurchase any of them. If I had to pick a favorite, I'd say I like the pumpkin mask the best. I'm looking forward to trying this mask, though and I'll be sure to update in the gratis thread later!

If anyone wants me to send them my other samples comment below!

3F98D17D-774E-4721-8A07-D20C6DFBCCEE.jpeg

Congratulations, @makeitup305! It sounds like the Pumpkin...

Congratulations, @makeitup305! It sounds like the Pumpkin Mask is a winner. I can't wait to try it!

Congratulations!!

Congratulations on receiving this Gratis, @makeitup305 !

Congratulations @makeitup305!

Congratulations @makeitup305 ! My favorite is also the Pumpkin Enzyme Mask! Have fun masking! 😉

I'm definitely not fond of the thermal heat mask @makeitu...

I'm definitely not fond of the thermal heat mask @makeitup305 but congrats anyway

Re: I'm definitely not fond of the thermal heat mask @makeitu...

@lmaster I tried it today, actually! I was surprised by how hot it actually got! My skin felt soft afterwards but again, it's nothing I’d go out of my way to purchase tbh.

Re: I'm definitely not fond of the thermal heat mask @makeitu...

What??!! @makeitup305 Everytime I tried it before,, it never heated up!! Well,,,, maybe I'll give it another shot

Hope the thermal one works well for you @makeitup305. Congrats on the gratis!

Congrats on the gratis @makeitup305!! I'd only tried the Hungarian Mask before receiving this gratis, and I like it, but I'm glad I got it on sale. I've tried the Cucumber, Rose, and Pumpkin Masks so far, and I agree the Pumpkin Mask is the only one that has wowed me so far. 

Congratulations @makeitup305

@makeitup305 Congrats on receiving this gratis!

Congrats @makeitup305!!!

Congratulations @makeitup305. I hope you like the hungarian thermal water! 🙂

Thank you so much @peterthomasrothOfficial and @sephora for sending me this wonderful gratis! I’ve already tried every mask except for the Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Mask. I love them all since they have different uses and the size makes them perfect for traveling! I can’t wait to have the opportunity to try the Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask! This gratis is extra special for me since I’m having a difficult period in my life ( my uncle passed away last month, my mom had to undergo back surgery the day after her 80th birthday and I was worried sick since she’s not young and there are always risks when someone undergoes general anesthesia ). I’m not home right now because I’m taking care of her during her recovery and doing chores ( cooking, laundry etc.. ) so I don’t even have time to mask, let alone do my regular skincare routine! Forget about makeup! I wish that I was able to review the masks that I’ve tried before receiving this gratis but   when I’ll have some free time, I will definitely do so ! I’ll be posting them in the review section of each mask since the Mask Mashup 6-piece Kit isn’t available in Canada 🇨🇦. Thanks again @peterthomasrothOfficial and @sephora for this fun and amazing gratis, you don’t know how much I appreciate being given the chance to use all of the 5 different masks that I’ve tried before and to try the Hungarian Thermal Mask! 💛🧡💝💙💚🖤PeterThomasRoth Mask Mashup 6-Piece KitPeterThomasRoth Mask Mashup 6-Piece Kit

Congratulations, @keana1! I love your gorgeous picture!

Congratulations, @keana1! I love your gorgeous picture! I'm sorry to hear about your stress, I hope things are ok soon.

Re: Congratulations, @keana1! I love your gorgeous picture!

Thanks @curlychiquita ! I’m less stressed out now that I’m back home and my mother is getting better! 🤗

Spoiler

@keana1  Congratulations on getting this awesome set!! So sorry to hear about your uncle and I hope your mom has a speedy recovery. 

Thanks @ather ! She’s getting better, I told her to call me if she needed help but she didn’t call today so that should be a good sign 🤞 ! My uncle had a physically debilitating disease so he’s not suffering anymore, so I’m at peace with our loss. He was one of my mom’s younger brothers. We have a very close knit family on my mother’s side so we miss him a lot ( my father is also very close to my mom’s family, when my grandfather passed away he told my grandmother that he had lost his dad, my dad’s father was a mean S.O.B ( sorry but I had to say it... )).

@keana1 @I’m so glad to hear your moms dong better. It’s so hard to loose any family member. It’s nice your whole family is close with your moms side. Family isn’t always blood. And it sounds like your dad is very lucky to have your moms family around!! 

Photos50
  • PTR2.jpg
  • PTR1.jpg
  • IMG_20190614_150200.jpg
  • D9B93052-9F70-48E0-966F-40B7ADEDCB9C.jpeg
  • 89584066-8616-427E-983B-DA6B9558B622.jpeg
  • 18430.jpeg
  • 20190617_173009.jpg
  • F2AB10D7-83DE-4BBB-8D47-665FB8ACA03D.jpeg
  • photostudio_1560876190109.jpg
  • 895F0E8D-2C0F-439B-B746-E5941E4063E6.jpeg
  • IMG_20190618_144721445_HDR.jpg