Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Peace Out Skincare: How Can We Make Our Products Better?

Here at Peace Out Skincare - we're constantly working with our Founder Enrico to integrate product feedback and make our formulas the best they can be! For those who have used our Peace Out Acne stickers and Peace Out Pores treatment strips, how do you think we can we improve these products? (i.e. is it maybe adding different sizes of the acne dots? maybe adding pore strips that are larger oval patches for cheeks?) If you haven't tried our products - what are your reservations? We want your help in refining our products - let us know!

Peace Out Skincare Team Members in San Francisco, Calif.Peace Out Skincare Team Members in San Francisco, Calif.

Re: Peace Out Skincare: How Can We Make Our Products Better?

@PeaceOutSquad,

My wish is for more acne healing dots in the boxes!

I am buying boxes too frequently.  I love these dots!  ❤️

@PeaceOutSquad I use Retin-A...can I use the pore strips or would that be a no-no?

I would love a "cut your own"! Like if it was just sold as a roll instead of precut pieces and I could cut as needed. I actually use it most on my chin but the nose strip isn't quite the right shape for that! 

It was suggested in the last post by someone else but I would love a targeted vitamin c patch for dark spots! 

@Kim888 that is such a good idea I love the customizable approach to that!! We are such huge fans of Vitamin C here too - thanks for the input girl 😘✌🏻

I love a skincare company that asks for suggestions, so thank you!

I’d like to have a product with variable sizes of zit stickers as zits come in a variety of sizes. I’d also love for improved stickiness as sometimes they don’t adhere to the skin overnight — especially on the nooks and crannies of the face. Maybe a “butterfly” type zit sticker would help? 

My husband also would LOVE a sticker that can somehow work over a beard or facial hair. The stickers don’t work when there’s even a hint of stubble. He often has stubble when he has a zit to cover it up. 

I’ve enjoyed your products. Thanks for soliciting feedback on improvements!

@HarlemJPN Butterfly....genius!

@HarlemJPN All we can say is WOW!! These are fantastic suggestions (some that we've been discussing internally). We also are always thinking about our Peace Out fellas so we hear your husband on that! Thanks for your feedback babe - dutifully noted 😘✌🏻

@PeaceOutSquad I was interested in your pore strips when I first learned about them from one of your postings on BIC.  I posted that I was concerned about using the pore strips, as I have read that the usual ones (Biore, Boscia) can lead to broken capillaries due to the harsh ingredients.  I did not receive a response that I am aware of.  So, my question is if your pore strips designed to remove blackheads have the potential to cause broken capillaries?  My nose area is prone to this.  Thanks!  And thanks for seeking input into your brand!

Hi @greeneyedgirl107 👋🏻😘 We totally hear you on that! That specific concern is actually a huge reason why we created Peace Out Pores. We've all struggled with broken capillaries - they are such a pain! Our hydrocolloid dressing (the material that the pore strip is made of) is actually used in the medical field and I can assure you it does not cause broken capillaries. We also use minimal ingredients (DMAE, vitamin A and hydrocolloid) to ensure these are compatible for even the most sensitive skin types and are cruelty free! Hope that answers your question.  ✌🏻

Thanks so much for the info, @PeaceOutSquad!

Image result for peace sign flowers

@PeaceOutSquad I'm a Canadian gal who has lovely friends I've made in the Sephora BIC community that SEND ME your products because they arent available for me to purchase. Why can't us Canadians get in on the Peace Out action? 

@GG84 we love Canada! You guys are always top of mind for us. 💕 So we're a small brand that just launched in July 2017 (we're not even a year old yet - can you believe it?!), but we're working towards being there soon. Don't you worry, girl!

@PeaceOutSquad another Canadian here ❤️ I’m also hoping we’ll be able to get your brand up north soon as well, my acne would thank you 😄💕

Your brand isn’t available on the Canadian site. I’m sure many of us would like to try your products if you allowed us to. 

@Beadshopgirl thanks for your response, babe! Similar to my response to @GG84, we would absolutely LOVE to be in Canada. It's certainly top of mind for us, and we're actively working towards it. We'll keep ya updated as soon as it's available because we love you guys!! 🇨🇦💛

@PeaceOutSquad I haven't tried your items mostly because I don't really have pore or acne problems, nor do I remember seeing your brand, however I feel it may be convenient to have some of the healing dots on hand in case I have a zit pop out (I do get a few per month).

I just searched on Sephoras site and see you only offer one size package.  Id say to maybe come out with a travel/sample size which maybe retails around $6-$7? It would be great for people to try out, and a good add on item if someone is looking to reach the free shipping minimum if they don't already have it from being rouge!

@sabrinas thanks for the input babe! Dutifully noted for the future, greatly appreciate it 💛✌🏻

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 73 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
Photos1
  • Peace Out Skincare Team Members in San Francisco, Calif.
testing