From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413838 Members
  • 15240 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Redness?
Does anyone recommend a good serum or skincare product to help with redness?
Does anyone recommend a good serum or skincare product to help with redness?
New Reply in Skincare Aware
General Skincare Questions
|
Re: General Skincare Questions
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Retinol is kind of a tricky one because it can't be mixed with A LOT of products. I never put it on in the morning because the sun ...read more
Retinol is kind of a tricky one because it can't be mixed with A LOT of products. I never put it on in the morning because the sun doesn't react well with it. Glycolic acid and retinol are a no together - same with salicylic acid. I've had A LOT of luck with The Ordinary - the company is really good on social media about answering regime questions and the website has awesome tools to show you how to layer each product. I prefer buying products in store after research online and that's where Sephora comes in 😂I use a salicylic face wash and glycolic toner in the morning, followed by hyaluronic acid, The Ordinary skin barrier serum, and spf moisturizer. At night, I use a squalene cleanser, rosewater toner, hyaluronic acid, barrier serum, retinol and collagen serum, and moisturizer.
Textured skin. Please help!
|
Re: Textured skin. Please help!
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: The Dr Dennis Gross Texture Renewal Serum has been my fav product. Peace out Pore cleanserPaulas Choice 2a%BHA tonerAny good AHA i ...read more
The Dr Dennis Gross Texture Renewal Serum has been my fav product. Peace out Pore cleanserPaulas Choice 2a%BHA tonerAny good AHA is Summer Fridays Soft Reset is my favorite! and a retinol is like a good for everything product!
New Post in Skincare Aware
Serum- Vitamin C? Hydrating?
Hey!!I’ve recently started to create a skincare routine because my makeup seems to look best when i take care of my skin. I also a ...read more
Hey!!I’ve recently started to create a skincare routine because my makeup seems to look best when i take care of my skin. I also am turning 30 this year and want to take better care of my skin. Anyway- i already have a cleanser, liquid exfoliate, and moisturizer that i love, however i see people talk about serums and I don’t have one yet. I have a few questions that I’m hoping you all can help me with:a) do i need a serum if i am already using a liquid exfoliate? (I love the Paula’s choice 2% bha)b) if i need a serum i’m torn between either a Vitamin C serum or a moisturizing serum- which is better? If i already use a moisturizing cleanser (i use the SkinFix oil foaming cleanser and absolutely love it) and i use the SkinFix triple lipid peptide cream which is super moisturizing, do i even need a moisturizing serum?c) any recommendations on serums?For reference: i have normal/slightly dry skin. My skin is sensitive and acne prone at times. I have rosacea so i am constantly red and have dark undereye circles. Brands i currently love or have tried and like are: Paula’s Choice, Farmacy, SkinFix and Summer Friday. But if you have other brand recommendations i am open to others!sorry this was alot! But I appreciate all the help i can get!!
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: I'm obsessed!!!!! iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Mineral Sun Glow Broad Spectrum SPF 43 PA +++ with Peptides and Vitamin C Fair-Medium is IT! ...read more
I'm obsessed!!!!! iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Mineral Sun Glow Broad Spectrum SPF 43 PA +++ with Peptides and Vitamin C Fair-Medium is IT!
Recent images from this conversation
Dry skin
|
Re: Dry skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Vanicream cleanser.
Vanicream cleanser.
Severely dry skin
|
Re: Severely dry skin
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @s0fia1 what do you use at the moment? ...read more
@s0fia1 what do you use at the moment?
Skin care routine
|
Re: Skin care routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne  this is what I've been using, I have not knowledge whatsoever about skin products but I really appreciate the tips a ...read more
@WinglessOne  this is what I've been using, I have not knowledge whatsoever about skin products but I really appreciate the tips and I will be looking into this products, because I want a glowing natural skin, and I usually don't wear make up I have zero experience on how to apply makeup.
Recent images from this conversation
What is the best sunscreen to get but on a budget
|
Re: What is the best sunscreen to get but on a budget
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @amaliepotts Korean sunscreen is some of the best and usually pretty affordable. I love the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun. I get it ...read more
@amaliepotts Korean sunscreen is some of the best and usually pretty affordable. I love the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun. I get it from iHerb or from Korean retailers. It went viral on TikTok I think, and for good reason. Round Lab, Purito, and Biore also make really good sunscreens as well.
Moisturizer
|
Re: Moisturizer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Angiee2024 The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL Skinfix ...read more
@Angiee2024 The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
211,271 Posts