Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware

Origins

I think this belongs in the lounge, but my app doesn't have that option... I went to my Sephora today around 5 and they close at 6. They told me that the origins thing was completely gone about an hour after they opened, that ppl were lined up when they opened up. I'm just shocked as I didn't really think it would be that big a deal. I still got a sample and recycled my bottle, but omg! I even went to Macy's and they said the same...too much!
Tags (1)

Well, I'm am totally in the dark about what you're referr...

Well, I'm am totally in the dark about what you're referring to! I don't understand why I'm not informed about any special events......HHHHMMMM. That makes me sad :-(

Well, I guess it would help if I LOOKED at the date these were posted.......duh!

Apparently Origins does it every year (I found a coupon f...

Apparently Origins does it every year (I found a coupon for last year's Earth Day where they were giving away free cleansers), and Sephora does it because Sephora now carries Origin. Now that I know, I will be saving up bottles for next year.

Spoiler
 Guilty admission, I actually went to 2 different locations and got 2, one for me and one for my mom cuz I'm in charge of her skincare ever since she got wrinkles.

Re: Apparently Origins does it every year (I found a coupon f...

@kssweetheart: well, SPF is about extend of her knowledge. But once when we were having dinner with guests, my mom's face was so oily that the guests remarked about how it's too hot in here cuz my mom is sweating. After that, I told her I wasn't a fan of Olay stuff, and she ask me if I can recommend any good anti-aging stuff. Ever since then, she come to me if her moisturizer runs out or her skin changes. If I see a good anti-aging cream, I'll try to get a sample of it.

@makeupobsessed. Actually I have stuff to do during the day, so I was hoping to go in, get it, and get out. But I forgot the mall open 1hr later on Sunday, so I ended up spending an hr in the car planning/thinking stuff for work. Origin require you to fill out a form so it take a while and there's a small line. Sephora is easy, you drop the container, she give you a ticket, you go to the back of the store, she give you a moisturizer, done.

How early did u go? Did u wait in line?

Okay....I just had to say, in reference to your spoiler alert....That was funny as H E _ _!!! I just loved the 'cuz I'm in charge of my mom's wrinkles' I don't know, maybe it's just me or maybe it's just my mood, I don't know. I just know that it cracked me up beautytester. Thank you.

And in a nod to ** mermadelove ** - that had me ROTFLMAO!!!

Thanks ladies! I clearly needed that! Smiley Happy Smiley Happy Smiley Happy
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors