Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Origins vs. Caudalie??

I'm currently trying to decide between the Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian and the Caudalie Vine[Activ] Glow Activating Wrinkle Serum. 

I am 31, so age prevention is key and I'm also looking for something that evens skin tone/brightens the complexion. I'm also trying to use more organic products, and both of these products seem to meet the mark in terms of no parabens, phthalates, and sulfates. 

My question is, does anyone have experience in using both of these and how do they work in the long term? 

Thanks! 

Re: Origins vs. Caudalie??

@nicolefitz I adore Caudalie serums, my personal favorite is the Vinoperfect Radiance Serum but I have also used a whole bottle of the Glow Activating Wrinkle Serum and I think it's a winner as well. I use it in the morning before my moisturizer and I think it's had a positive impact on overall tone and brightness of my skin. I'm onto my second bottle, so there's that!

I do like Origins products as well, but their serums/toners have never been very effective on my skin, I prefer their masks and cleansers more.

Thank you!! Your input is helpful!

RE: Origins vs. Caudalie??

Caudali is my preference for these concerns: it does brighten and even out skin tone and it has anti aging properties

Re: RE: Origins vs. Caudalie??

I haven't tried Origins but do use Caudalie's VinActive Glow and absolutely love it.  I love how it absorbs and it does brighten.  I've also used The Truth Serum and that one I think works well also plus it has collagen in it.  This one though has a different feeling when applied.  If you're unsure, I'd recommend getting a sample or purchase the set.  It's a great value because you pay the price of the full size product plus you get 2 deluxe/trial size products to try out.  I highly recommend it!

Re: RE: Origins vs. Caudalie??

Thank you!!

RE: Re: RE: Origins vs. Caudalie??

That is so true. I personally also love Shiseido White Lucent line. It has done wonders for my skin
Anonymous Insider

I actually used Origins for a while (consistently for over a month) it was their zero-oil line and I honestly never saw a difference. I've had the experience of using Caudalie (not in the long term though) and their moisturizer is absolutely amazing. Unlike Origins, it made for a smooth oil-free face that was a perfect template for applying makeup or going makeup free.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing