Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Opinions Needed

What are your thoughts on the Drunk Elephant Babyfacial? How do you use it in your routine? What products do you use along side it? Is it worth the $85 price tag?

Re: Opinions Needed

I LOVE drunk elephant. I told the Sephora skincare consultant that I use the TLC night serum (10%AHA) and BHA sometimes from Paula's Choice, and a clarisonic and occasionally retinol. She said because I am already using those chemical exfoliants with lower percentages consistently, using the Babyfacial product isnt necessary and would be an overkill for my face. It depends what you already incorporate in your regime.

I really like the Drunk Elephant products I have used. I use the TLC Framboos,  C Firma, Marula oil,  Hydrating Gel and Retro whipped creme.

Having said that, I am very happy with The Ordinary's 30% mixed acid treatment.  Another positive is that it cost less than $10.  

I love this product!! I also use the C-Firma Serum and the Lola whipped moisturizer. Soooo worth it! I recommend all 3. There are some great holiday sets out right now - you might be able to get a few items bundled for a lower price!

RE: Re: Opinions Needed

Good idea! Thanks for the recommendation!

The baby facial is an amazing product. You only need to use it once a week (anymore and you could irritate the skin) so it does last a long time like their other products. I personally started using the herbivore blue tansy and it does the same thing for cheaper and it's natural too. They now have smaller kits for the DE facial so you can buy one of those and see how you like it before going full size. 

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion!

It's a nice treat but I don't know that I would repurchase it (and actually, I received it as a gift). I find the results very similar to other acid masks (The Face Shop Chitosan, Ren Flash Rinse). I love these types of masks, and I will use up the Babyfacial but I think I'll find something else after that. It's not a grail.

Thanks! I appreciate the suggestions!

I use it (once a week) and it does leave skin baby soft next morning and improved texture. I wash it in 20 min and then apply mix of Marula, B-Hydra. I have not used long enough to see a different in pigmentation though. 

Thanks for your feedback!

I like it for sure. it works well, and yes the price can...

I like it for sure. it works well, and yes the price can be daunting, but as with many Drunk Elephant Products, they actually work! And last quite a while 😊

RE: I like it for sure. it works well, and yes the price can...

Thanks!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing