Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

On my 40s which serum suggestions?

Looking for a night or am/pm serum or to use under make up 

Re: On my 40s which serum suggestions?

@klipper17  What do you want/expect a serum to do for your skin? What skin issue(s) are you trying to resolve? Is your skin sensitive to any ingredients you know of? 

I'm in my late 40s. I could list a bunch of serums I've used, but I'd rather be able to recommend something that might help your particular skin type (dry, oily, combo), since your issues might not be the same as mine. 

Thank you for your reply. Sorry didn’t see until now. I’m new to the community forum. I have a very dry skin in winter and oily in summer - I have lots acne spots developed from using a mask. 

@klipper17 

Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL for daytime 🌞

Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Framboos™ Glycolic Resurfacing Night Serum 1.69 oz/ 50 mL for nighttime. 🌜

Thank you so much!! I will have to try this.

@klipper17 It would help to know your skin type, what issues you want to address, and what products you're currently using in your routine.

Hi, I have a very dry skin - at winter time, oily during summer - and have developed acne due to a wearing mask.

My skin care routine are:

- washing my face twice a day (morning & night) -( I use Farmacy honey gel cleanser and rice water foam cleanser from the face shop)

-toner - after washing my face - farmacy and glow recipe -

-face oil - from first aid beauty 

- moisturizer- from Boscia and Farmacy

- sunscreen from Drunk Elephant

id like to incorporate a serum on my skin care routine. 

7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing