Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

OleHenriksen Invigorating Night Treatment Gel & Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel??

I have acne-prone skin and I'm wondering if this night gel would be beneficial? The reviews are very mixed and I wanted to hear your opinion! 

Would this be a good substitute for an exfoliator? I'm thinking about trying the AmorePacific Enzyme Peel. If you have any thoughts on that please let me know. 

Any product suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! 

I went through two bottles of the Ole Henriksen Invirgora...

I went through two bottles of the Ole Henriksen Invirgorating Night Transformation and loved it! I stopped using it when I last switched up my skincare and lately I have been thinking of repurchasing it. I have oily, acne-prone and at times sensitive skin as reference.

RE: OleHenriksen Invigorating Night Treatment Gel & Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel??

I actually love the OH Night Gel. I use it nightly and it really has helped prevent very mild acne. For instance, if I have a small blemish starting I will use this at night and most times the blemish will be gone by morning. For anything more stubborn I would suggest Kate Somerville’s ExfoliKate spot treatment. That stuff is amazing. I use this only when I need major help! Good luck.

Re: OleHenriksen Invigorating Night Treatment Gel & Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel??

I havent used the OleHenriksen so i cant compare but i love the AmorePacific Enzyme Peel.  It's very gentle.  It's a bit pricey but the full size bottle lasts you a long time.  If you want to try, wait for promotion (once a while Sephora has $35 buy in gwp) or redeem for the 500 pt AmorePacific reward (which is available right now).

Re: OleHenriksen Invigorating Night Treatment Gel & Amore Pacific Enzyme Peel??

Everyone's skin is different, but I found the OH Invigorating Gel way too harsh for my skin. It stung, turned my skin red, and overall just wasn't for me. It's one of the few OH products I don't like. AP's enzyme peel, on the other hand, is lovely. It's very gentle and a bottle lasts forever. I'm not sure that it did anything for my acne, but it did help make my skin very soft. 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing