cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Ole Henriksen comparison

Hi all,

Wondering if anyone knows of a similar moisturizer to ole henricksen sheer transformation moisturizer? Its always sold out and concerned they are discontinuing it

Re: Ole Henriksen comparison

@xxLauraxx I really liked that moisturizer, too, and sadly, it's also only available as a mini size on the Ole Henriksen site, so maybe they are discontinuing it. But, I also use the brand's Vitamin C serum, so I picked up the OLEHENRIKSEN 3 Little Wonders Set  set during the Rouge sale, which also includes the moisturizer.

However, my skin gets too dry for that moisturizer during the colder months, so I do my seasonal switch to First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration 

@xxLauraxx what exactly do you like about it? I haven’t tried it but from the ingredients list it doesn’t seem to be particularly special as most of it’s nicer extracts are under the 1% line. I don’t know any specific dupes for it but similarly priced moisturizers that I really enjoy are the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair® Cream Intense Hydration and the belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb (the aqua bomb is for oily skin, if that is your preference). Some more expensive options but still very nice are the Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisturizing Cream with Ashwagandha + Reishi 2 oz/ 60 mL Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer and Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Deep Hydration Moisturizer 1.69 oz / 50 mL .

Honestly it clears my sun damage and is a nice daytime moisturizer, i love the brightening/dark spot removal

Same here. I loved it so much! But sadly they discontinued it. Did you find an alternative? I still couldn’t. Their new pink one is heavy for me.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing