Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Oily skin products and makeup

Hey! Does someone know which products are the bests for oily skin, but not only makeup, also skin care. Right now I have a little acne and I want to treat it, i have been going with dermatologist but the thing they give to me works for a month and doesn’t get ride of it. I really need help 

RE: Oily skin products and makeup

Look for oil free makeup products. Setting powder and oil blotting sheets help too.

Re: Oily skin products and makeup

Hi @Sofia2003 i like using TOO FACED - Peach Perfect Comfort Matte Foundation – Peaches and Cream Collectionand TOO FACED - Sex On The Peach Complexion Setfor makeup. It gives you medium coverage but can be build up to full coverage. All of the peach products work well together to keep your face looking matte and natural. I get microneedling done to my face so that it can reduce my acne scars and uneven skin tone. As far as skin products go, I usually use products my aesthetician provides me. Most of them come from the Eminence line or Rhonda Allison line. I like to use a mask to control my oils. The two I like are GLAMGLOW - SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatment Maskand SAND & SKY - Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask. I find it very satisfying to see all the oils it pulls out from my pores. They also work well with acne spot treatments! Hope this helps!

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing