Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Customer Support
|

NuFACE wrinkle reducer attachment cracked

Hi, I purchased a NuFACE Trinity Bundle from Sephora and started using it recently. After only using it for a few time, there were several cracks shown on the edge of the wrinkle reducer attachment, one extending to the middle of the surface. This raise safety concern given the functionality of the product. I have always been cautious about storing and using it yet the cracks are getting worse. I saw several customers had the same issue, some even posted it in the Sephora review. I believe this shall fall under the 1-year warranty of the product, as stated in the Sephora product detail. I would like to have the wrinkle reducer attachment replaced. Can the customer support help me facilitate and expedite this process? Thanks.

Re: NuFACE wrinkle reducer attachment cracked

My wrinkle reducer is also cracked and causing burns now.

It’s about 6 years old now

Can it be fixed?

Hi @Irresistible64,

I will send you a private message.

Best Wishes,

Janean

Hi @yiyi929,

I'm sorry to hear about this. I will send you a PM in just a moment with more information!

Always,

Danee

@yiyi929 

I'd suggest contacting customer service by either calling or posting in the Customer Support Group

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

You could also consider contacting NuFace directly, since they are the manufacturer and the one in charge of the warranty

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
testing