Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

NuFACE discontinuing primer?

I am waiting for the mini device I ordered from the brand site to arrive, and today I went on the site to look around and noticed that they do not have the Gel Primer listed for sale in any size, not even a listing to be notified when it comes back in stock.  It was for sale in all three sizes a week ago.  They do have the two new products listed--a gel and a cream-- for sale, both of which are more expensive than the Primer.  They have even replaced the Primer in the holiday sets with the more expensive products.  Has anyone heard anything about the Primer being discontinued?  I understand they used to sell a gold version of the Primer which they discontinued.  I can't find anything about it online, and maybe they sold out during their sale?  It is still available here and at other retailers.  I could be totally wrong about what this all means, but I would hate for NuFACE users to be stuck paying more to use their devices with no warning.

Tags:

Re: NuFACE discontinuing primer?

Yup, I just read through the description of one of the larger sets on the brand site and it states that the Primer is being discontinued, leaving the two more expensive products as the available options.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
testing