Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Night routine

What do you guys think about the glow recipe products? I have never had a facial night routine before but I want to get started now. I want clean products and I see it has good reviews. Anyone has actually bought this? 

Re: Night routine

So far I have the watermelon glow mask and the dew drops. I have been usinh them for one week and gonna give them one more week until I finalize my thoughts. However I really like both of them, I have been trying to achieve the Korean/K-pop idol dewy and natural look and the dew drops is a great skincare product before makeup to add natural dewiness (you can also use just by itself or incorporate it in your skincare). As for the glow mask there’s two methods to use it, either put it on as your last step for your night routine (pillow friendly) or put it on for 10 minutes (make sure you put a thick layer.) I use the second method and so far my face looks healthier, glowier, and feels smoother because it also has gentle exfoliating properties and niacinimide for brightening. Smells good and looks cute too! 

Awesome! Thx a lot!

I just started using a couple of their products since I got them in my BoxyCharm. I have combo/oily skin and I've been using the Plump Plum serum with the Banana Souffle moisturizer on top and I have noticed my skin is softer in the morning. Only thing is the Banana Souffle doesn't dry down completely but it doesn't bother me too much. 

What products are you looking to try?

Yeah I notice they can stay a bit wet on the face idk if I'm applying too much. But I'm loving it so far. Thanks for ur answer!

@Haanniie  I use a few products from the brand and have really good results from them all! Which products or sets are you looking at?

Hi. Thanks for your answer!!! I bought the redness serum relief, the watermelon toner, the watermelon juice moisturizer and im excited to see how it works for me!!

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing