Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Need help

Hi, all the beautiful ladies. I need a day cream. Not containing aha or bha or retinol, just a simple one that would make my skin hydrated . I am in my 40s and have dry skin. TIA

Re: Need help

My favorite is the Youth To The People Adaptogen Deep Moisture Cream 🙂

@Tweetymarch I recommend Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Cream for dry skin.

@Tweetymarch,

I like BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb - it has a gel cream formula and applies very smoothly.  My skin is dehydrated-dry in the fall/winter months and the belif moisturizing bomb has been really good for my skin. Sephora carries a mini version that's worth checking out if you want to try it before committing to the full size.  Another good one is the one @Indy701 recommended, the DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream.

@itsfi And @Tweetymarch ive used moisture bomb also and agree it’s a good one 

@Tweetymarch I really like DRUNK ELEPHANT - Lala Retro™ Whipped Cream. It feels like but works great. 

Clinique moisture surge or their staple the yellow one, comes in lotion and cream for dry skin. EL daywear, Neutrogena, CeraVe come to mind for basic.

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion+ 4.2 oz Pump/ 125 mL Unidentified CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing