Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Need help finding a cleanser

I have normal skin and I’m trying to find a good cleanser any suggestions?

Re: Need help finding a cleanser

@Siunlita Even with normal skin, do you find on occasion little issues pop up here and there? Hormonal acne, shine at the end of the day, dryness after masking, etc? My skin is fairly normalish learning on combo so I can’t just use *any* cleanser. You might find some work better than others. The good thing though, is you have more option available to you. You don’t necessarily need to be picky with formula, ingredients, etc. Having said that, here are some different cleansers I have used and liked with similar skin -

-L’Occitane Shea Cleansing Oil

-IT Cosmetics Confidence In A Cleanser

-Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Cleanser

RE: Re: Need help finding a cleanser

No not really like sometimes my nose gets a bit oily but other then that it’s pretty good. Thank you for your recommendations I appreciate it!

Re: Need help finding a cleanser

@Siunlita FAB Pure Skin Face Cleanser is amazing!  🙂

RE: Need help finding a cleanser

Hey! I know cleansers are super personal, but I’ve really been loving Fresh Soy Face! Also, Sephora has a limited edition one for a great price. I have slightly oily, acne-inclined skin, so I know we have totally different skin types, but I just love how gentle it feels. I never get that tight feeling after I wash my face with it. Good luck!

Re: RE: Need help finding a cleanser

I have and have been using the Lancôme energie de vie cleanser, and I think its amazing!! Albeit I have only used this cleanser since I have really gotten into skincare, but it is one of my favorites and it is perfect for my normal to combination skin!

RE: Need help finding a cleanser

Hey and yeah I was thinking about buying the fresh soy face cleanser or the shiseido ibuki gentle cleanser! Thank you for your recommendation!
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing