Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Need a nuclear option for first signs of wrinkles in eye area

In my mid 20s. Saw a picture of myself and I'm getting the beginnings of wrinkles around my eyes. I've always had terrible under eye circles and I've been working a very high stress job and not sleeping much...it's starting to show.

Is there any miracle product that can stop this in its tracks?  Price is no object, I just want something that'll really work!

Re: Need a nuclear option for first signs of wrinkles in eye area

@LaraAnalise I like to use retinol for fine lines around the eyes.  I started off by using FAB Retinol Serum (.25%) and am finally getting used to it, using every other day.  Next, I am going to try a retinol with higher concentration.  Beautypedia.com has a great "best of" list for retinol products.  I rec checking it for ones with the concentration you are looking for.  🙂

RE: Need a nuclear option for first signs of wrinkles in eye area

Perricone MD’s Pre:empt series has an eye cream that I think is fantastic. The whole line is designed for attacking the early signs of aging before they get out of hand.It did wonders for both my discoloration and my fine lines (which is hard to find in one product for sure). Obviously skin care is such a personal thing, but this really worked for me.
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing