Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Need a moisturizer

I am in need of a new moisturizer that helps with dryness, pores, uneven skin tone, redness and  dullness!! Any moisturizer that is fragrance free will help!! Any suggestions?

Re: Need a moisturizer

@AmmaraMohtat I have similar skin issues (although most definitely not in my teens anymore haha...).  I have been using the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Face Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL for several years now! I prefer it in the winter during the day and all year round at night because but it has helped with my dryness and redness! I have eczema and dermatitis and this helped soothe my skin and protect it while keeping it hydrated. I didn't find it irritating at all, and it is fragrance free! During the day during other seasons I use the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair BarriAIR Cream and OLEHENRIKSEN Sheer Transformation® Perfecting Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL . My skin is super happy with three of those products, and I find that OH and FAB do really well priced and great value holiday sets so this can be a great time to try out some new products! I use a lot of FAB products, so if you have any questions about anything else in that line let me know 🙂

Hi @AmmaraMohtat ! I’d recommend a few things. SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.01oz/ 30mL is such a holy grail for me. I have acne, and it doesn’t break me out. It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and soft 💧 I’d suggest The Ordinary for some of your other concerns The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% Oil Control Serum 2 oz/ 60 mL . I hope this helps! Please let me know if you have any questions, have a great day 😊

Try first aid beauty moisturizer @firstaidbeauty First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration 2 oz/ 56.7 g 

I am also in my teens!!

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing