cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

National SPF Day ☀️

Hello BIC, 

As you might all know National SPF Day ☀️ this year is rapidly approaching. May 27, 2023. I like to think SPF Day is every day because it is so important for our skin! I would love everyone to share their tips and tricks for sun safety and of course favourite sunscreens.

My favourite combo right now is using Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL as my base and applying Tower 28 Beauty SunnyDays SPF 30 Tinted Sunscreen Foundation 20 Mulholland  over it. Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Mineral Milk Sunscreen 1.7 oz / 50 mL I am still able to apply sunscreen over my makeup and it still gives a great finish and does not mess up my makeup! I also try to always wear a hat if I am going to be outside for an extended time and I never forget to protect my eyes with sunglasses 🕶️.

Right now I have been wanting to try these SPF:

Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare All-Physical Lightweight Wrinkle Defense Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 P... 

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sunscreen SPF 50 

Evereden SPF 50 Premium Mineral Sunscreen 2 oz / 60 mL 

Drop a comment below and share your favorite SPF or tips and tricks to enjoy the summer safely.

Happy National SPF Day!!!

*updated to take the year out 🙂

Re: National SPF Day 2023 ☀️

My favorite sunscreen is the clnuqie one

Any sun screen recommendations?

@Georgiiiaaa @I have been using the blue drunk elephant one and I LOVE it 

supergoop everyday lotion is best!

beauty of joseon - relief sun sunscreen 

Yippie  sun bum is the best sun screen! 

I’ve been using the glossier spf and I kind of love how thin it is like a serum, it looks glowy instead of greasy and doesn’t leave a white cast. Also it smells like fruit kind of lol

One sunscreen I would recommend is the Black Girl Sunscreen! Leaves no white cast whatsoever, and additionally, has none of that “sunscreen smell” or greasy feeling. Definitely a huge recommendation, especially for people of color. 

I really like the super goop glow screen because it doesn’t peel on me, and it gives a really nice glow to my skin, doesn’t break me out, and stays on really long

I really love the #glow recipe spf 50 niacinamide sunscreen! I recommend getting it. I don’t really like the unseen sunscreen by supergoop because it’s too oily (my skin type is normal folks) and I don’t want my skin to have such an oily texture. The glow recipe one does not have a white cast and also doesn’t smell much like watermelon! Hope this helps! (I couldn’t pull up the unseen sunscreen on the listed products

My all time favorite is Paula's Choice Resist Spf 30 and one I've been enjoying from the beginning of the year is the Summer Fridays ShadeDrops Mineral Milk Sunscreen SPF 30 1.7 oz / 50 mL 

I will try your way and layer the Tower28 on top 🙂

I love the kosas sunscreen. I wear it every day and it does not feel oily on my skin. 

Hi I’m looking for a affordable face SPF…..any recommendations?❤️ 

Innisfree has one of the most reliable cheap sunscreens. I also really like Hero cosmetics forcesheild spf. It’s about $20 at Target. 

Innisfree is one of my favs. Wish it had more SPF but whatever.

I love the innisfree one i use it everyday and it leaves no white cast

one of my recs for affordable SPF is the Cerave AM moisturizing facial lotion

@happyskincare @If you have a Trader Joe’s near you they have a dupe for Supergoop Unseen. 

I love and have been using for about 3yrs #Murad SPF50 and #Murad SPF45. They never fail me. Ive tried others but they pill. 

My favorite SPF ranked in order

Beekmans milk primer spf 35

Cetaphil liquid spf 50

Dr.Jart everyday sunscreen spf 50+
Hero mineral sunscreen spf 30

112 Replies
testing