From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 413825 Members
  • 15238 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Dry skin
|
Re: Dry skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Vanicream cleanser.
Vanicream cleanser.
Severely dry skin
|
Re: Severely dry skin
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @s0fia1 what do you use at the moment? ...read more
@s0fia1 what do you use at the moment?
General Skincare Questions
|
Re: General Skincare Questions
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @princess98sarah @I have combo skin more on the dry side and apply retinol after my toner and essence. You can use retinol if you ...read more
@princess98sarah @I have combo skin more on the dry side and apply retinol after my toner and essence. You can use retinol if you are 25 (especially if you see fine lines and wrinkles forming). I didn’t start using retinol till my late 30s but everyone is different. If glycolic cleanser should be used dailyThis depends on your skin tolerance. I don’t use it everyday because I have sensitive skin. I wouldn’t use it on your body unless it is meant for the body. The difference between HA (plumps up the skin and hydrates it) and SA (for people that are acne prone) usually you wouldn’t use a retinol and vitamin c serum at the same time. You can use the c serum in the morning and retinol at night (start retinol off slowly then gradually, once every couple days then more as your skin starts tolerating it). skincare ordergo from thin to thicker consistency
Skin care routine
|
Re: Skin care routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @WinglessOne  this is what I've been using, I have not knowledge whatsoever about skin products but I really appreciate the tips a ...read more
@WinglessOne  this is what I've been using, I have not knowledge whatsoever about skin products but I really appreciate the tips and I will be looking into this products, because I want a glowing natural skin, and I usually don't wear make up I have zero experience on how to apply makeup.
Recent images from this conversation
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: this is my new favorite sunscreen!!iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Mineral Sun Glow Broad Spectrum SPF 43 PA +++ with Peptides and Vitamin C Fai ...read more
this is my new favorite sunscreen!!iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Mineral Sun Glow Broad Spectrum SPF 43 PA +++ with Peptides and Vitamin C Fair-Medium 🩷💛
Recent images from this conversation
What is the best sunscreen to get but on a budget
|
Re: What is the best sunscreen to get but on a budget
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @amaliepotts Korean sunscreen is some of the best and usually pretty affordable. I love the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun. I get it ...read more
@amaliepotts Korean sunscreen is some of the best and usually pretty affordable. I love the Beauty of Joseon Relief Sun. I get it from iHerb or from Korean retailers. It went viral on TikTok I think, and for good reason. Round Lab, Purito, and Biore also make really good sunscreens as well.
Textured skin. Please help!
|
Re: Textured skin. Please help!
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you! Very helpful suggestions.
Thank you! Very helpful suggestions.
Moisturizer
|
Re: Moisturizer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Angiee2024 The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL Skinfix ...read more
@Angiee2024 The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL Skinfix barrier+ Strengthening and Moisturizing Triple Lipid-Peptide Refillable Cream with B-L3 Farmacy Honey Halo Ultra-Hydrating Ceramide Moisturizer
Retinol is drying my oily skin.. will this stop or should I discontinue?
|
Re: Retinol is drying my oily skin.. will this stop or should I discontinue?
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: Push through. If your skin is becoming overly dry then cut back on how often you use it. Retinol should be started slowly 1-2 nigh ...read more
Push through. If your skin is becoming overly dry then cut back on how often you use it. Retinol should be started slowly 1-2 nights a week when you initially start it then increasing slowly. In the meantime you can try the “sandwich method” as someone mentioned and also make sure you are using a good moisturizer on top. Other things you can do to help with the dryness is add in a hydrating toner and barrier repairing serum. I love LANEIGE Cream Skin Refillable Toner & Moisturizer with Ceramides and Peptides First Aid Beauty Hydrating Toner with Squalane + Oats 6 oz/ 177 mL Glow Recipe Avocado Soothing Skin Barrier Serum with Ceramides 1 oz/ 30 mL Dieux Deliverance Antioxidant & Niacinamide Serum for Calm & Even Skin 1 oz / 30 ml Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin™ Skin Barrier Serum Toner 5.07 oz / 150 mL also not sold at Sephora but Krave Beauty’s Great Barrier Relief serum worked wonders when I was starting out with retinol
Skincare recommendations
|
Re: Skincare recommendations
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @mehakvirk @Treatment is acne spot treatment or retinol or vitamin c serum. For example. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask 4.05 ...read more
@mehakvirk @Treatment is acne spot treatment or retinol or vitamin c serum. For example. Sulwhasoo Overnight Vitalizing Mask 4.05 oz / 120 ml
211,265 Posts