Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Mom gifts?

Wanting to get my mom a few things for Christmas this year but I just don’t know what to get it! She’s not a huge makeup person so I was thinking more skin care. She has normal mature skin. Any advice?

Re: Mom gifts?

@Jillian110 I got my Mom a skincare fridge and a facial steamer.  THe ones I got was from Vanity Planet and The Makeup Fridge

Ran into this problem last year with my mom. I knew she probably wouldn't stick to a ruitine, so getting her skincare w/ retinol, vitamin c, etc wouldn't be too useful. I decided I should get her products that provide excellent hydration so she could se the most immediate results. I decided to get her the belif Ho-Ho-Holiday Kit also similar to the belif Glowy Holidays Kit and she's used it all up which is a first for her. I also got her the SEPHORA COLLECTION Glow Peel Pads 60 Pads because they're so simple and convenient to use. 

My mom loves Estee Lauder skincare products and has been buying from them since I could remember.

Hey! Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil Ornament Fresh has great skin products.... I particularly like their moisturizers and serums.

@Jillian110 DRUNK ELEPHANT - Precious Cargo™ Kitor Sephora Favorites The Next Big Thing

maybe try body care like

CAUDALIE - Hand and Nail Cream Trio

Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Soufflé Body Crème 12 oz

L'OCCITANE - Holiday Nourishing Shea Butter Set

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing