cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Moisturizers

Hi everyone! What are some moisturizers you like and why? โ˜บ๏ธ i'd love to hear any of your responses ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’–

Anonymous Insider

Re: Moisturizers

I really love the Clinique ID lotion + calming insert in the morning and the First Aid Beauty Repair Cream at night. My skin breaks out super easily, and I find these both work well without irritating my skin or breaking me out!

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel-feels great on my skin and is only $15!!!! 

@SparklesMan I love GlamGlow moisturizers. A lot of people have kind of written the brand off because theyโ€™ve come out with a lot of gimmicky products but their core products are still great and are my HGs. I try other things and usually end up going back to GlamGlow.

I also use the Dr. Jart+ Water Fuse Hydro Sleep Mask 1.8 oz/ 50 g and itโ€™s lovely. I donโ€™t really consider it a sleeping mask - just a nice hydrating moisturizer. And itโ€™s a pump, which is always a bonus. It feels wonderful to apply, especially in the summer. 

Anonymous Insider

Hi @starsandbucks! โ˜บ๏ธ This sounds amazing! I've never tried a GlamGlow product but now when i do i'll be sure to use this one! ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’–

@SparklesMan My favourite all-purpose moisturizer that is safe for very sensitive skin, cruelty-free, affordable, and virtually free of fragrance and colour, is URBAN DECAY - Rehab Makeup Prep Hot Springs Hydrating Gel. Itโ€™s a water-based gel so it doesnโ€™t clog pores or feel greasy. 

Anonymous Insider

Wow that sounds amazing! โ˜บ๏ธ I'm so happy you're here to give me all of these helpful beauty tips! Thank you @PinkEvergreen ๐Ÿ’– i really appreciate it๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ˜ i also do have sensitive skin so this will probably be really helpful ๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ’œ

I love Fresh Deep Rose Hydration cream for dry combo skin.  It's just so moisturizing when my skin gets dry in the summer and winter.  I can always tell a difference in my skin when I don't use it.  On the days I use masks, I love Tatcha Ageless Enriching Renewal Cream.  It's expensive but a little goes a long way and it makes my skin feel baby soft, hydrated, and glowing.

Anonymous Insider

That sounds so good! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ i realy need to try that out someday ๐Ÿ’– @SportyGirly125

Anonymous Insider

Really love Ole Henriksen transformation moisturizer OLEHENRIKSEN - Sheer Transformationยฎ Perfecting Moisturizer

Also love tatcha water creamTatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer 1.7 oz / 50 mL

Anonymous Insider

These look like amazing moisturizers! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ thank you for telling us about them @Anonymous ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@SparklesMan, I have tried a lot of moisturizers at high and low price points, but this one is perfect for me. It is affordable, unscented, absorbs quickly, and does not irritate my skin or cause it to break out. ๐Ÿ˜Š

CLINIQUE Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel 4.2 oz Pump/ 125 mL

Anonymous Insider

That sounds awesome! ๐Ÿ˜„ thank you for sharing this @angel7594! ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

12 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 22 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing