Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Moisturizer

I am searching for the perfect moisturizer. I have combination skin, with a few dark spots and blackheads. It would be great if the moisturizer has long term effects of improving my skin. I am looking for something that sits well underneath makeup. I would like to stay under $50. 

Re: Moisturizer

For a daytime moisturizer/ under makeup I really like ORIGINS - GinZing™ Energy-Boosting Gel Moisturizerand Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m.... They're pretty comparable in performance in my opinion, but I prefer to stick with clean skincare products. If you wanted a little boost, you could add THE ORDINARY - Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5to the origins to boost the hydrating factor- which would help plump the skin a bit more

Re: Moisturizer

@REDQUILL 

For your budget, I suggest you check out BELIF - The True Cream Aqua Bomband CLINIQUE - Moisture Surge 72-Hour Auto-Replenishing Hydrator

These both work great at hydrating my combo skin in the winter and work very well under makeup.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing