Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Moisturizer recommendations???

Looking to replace the Tatcha water cream I have found the fragrance and alcohol to be irritating to my skin any recommendations without those ingredients for dry sensitive skin?

RE: Moisturizer recommendations???

I too use the Tatcha Water and when I don’t I always lean towards the Kiehl’s Ultra facial moisturizer as it is so good. It’s ingredients are rather simple, no fragrance and does the job! Also, i have recently become obsessed with the First Aid Ultra Repair Cream moisturizer, it’s so thick and simple with no fragrance as well!

Protini by Drunk elephant! Best moisturizer I have ever used, full of peptides & no alcohol/fragrance. Not too thick, not too thin just perfect.

I absolutely love Dr Roebucks No Worries Cream. It is so hydrating and has really gentle ingredients. I can't recommend it enough and have tried a LOT of what's out there!

Re: Moisturizer recommendations???

Hi @abbyjlogan I have fair, dry and acne prone skin. Some of my favourite moisturizers are:

LANEIGE - Water Sleeping Mask

LANEIGE - Water Bank Moisture Cream

Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL

SUNDAY RILEY - Tidal Brightening Enzyme Water Cream

Herbivore Emerald Hemp Seed Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL

I hope you find something that works for you!

Re: Moisturizer recommendations???

@abbyjlogan  Have you tried the First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream yet? It's safe for sensitive skin & hydrates well without being heavy. The travel size comes in a tube & lasts a while. 😉

RE: Re: Moisturizer recommendations???

Just wanted to second this!! I was going to recommend it 🤗
7 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing