Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Moisturizer & sunscreen duo that are lightweight and would pair well together w/out leaving my skin with a โ€œheavyโ€ &/or greasy feeling

Preferably from the drunk elephant skincare line. Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ’ž. Btw I have acne prone oily skin, so people with that skin type who have found a moisturizer and sunscreen from the Drunk Elephant skincare line that work well together and donโ€™t leave a โ€œheavyโ€ feeling or greasy feeling on the skin please comment away! ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜†

Re: Moisturizer & sunscreen duo that are lightweight and would pair well together w/out leaving my skin with a โ€œheavyโ€ &/or greasy fe

RE: Re: Moisturizer & sunscreen duo that are lightweight and would pair well together w/out leaving my skin with a โ€œheavyโ€ &/or greasy fe

Ok thank you so much I sincerely appreciate it! I currently bought the Vitamin C Day Firma (30 ml) Day Serum from Drunk Elephant & personally love it so far, in terms of how it significantly it has helped to even out my hyperpigmentation and acne scars and brightening/evening out my skin tone ๐Ÿ˜‡๐Ÿ˜. The hype is real and the product is absolute godsend! I just wanted some advice here from an experienced Sephora user, you in this case ๐Ÿ˜„ , for more awesome products from their line to try which would best meet my skincare concerns/needs. Thanks again so much! I look forward to my next paycheck and splurging on and indulging myself on these two products ๐Ÿ˜‹๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜Œ! Have a great day ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿฅฐ

Re: RE: Re: Moisturizer & sunscreen duo that are lightweight and would pair well together w/out leaving my skin with a โ€œheavyโ€ &/or g

@Jeffreyrivera I love the C-Firma too!

If you're able to stop by a Sephora, you can also ask for samples of them. The Protini is a light moisturizer (Lala retro is a heavier cream) with almost a gel-like consistency and absorbs quickly into skin. 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing