cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Moisturizer Super dry skin

Hello ladies!!

what is the best moisturizer for a 35 year old woman with super dry skin? 

Thank you to all the ladies for your suggestions. I should also mention that I'm looking for a brand that is cruelty free. Thank you all again.

Re: Moisturizer Super dry skin

Girl, since I got my 30s I feel like I need extra help with my skin. 

RE: Moisturizer Super dry skin

Dr Jart Cicapair Tiger Grass Cream worked wonders last winter for me! I get dry skin during winter and this cream made my face super soft ... it felt a little greasy in the morning because it was very intense and moisturizing but I loved it.

Re: RE: Moisturizer Super dry skin

I know Dr Hart is really good, but I'm trying to go cruelty free and unfortunately the brand isn't. 

Hi @Kanikael  this is a frustrating problem, I know.  I have found four that dependably heal me quickly when my skin is super dry, and gets scaly and bumpy.

First, Eve Lom's TLC Cream.  Second, Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cream and their Creme D'Elegance Repairateur (there are probably others but these two I have tried.)  The last two, I guess that actually makes five total, are Omorovicza's Rejuvenating Night Cream and their Gold Rescue Cream.  Both of these help my redness also.

I've heard kheils is really good, but it's not cruelty free. I'm super bum.

I've tried so many different ones and nothing so far comes close to Belif Moisturizing Bomb. I was willing to pay for a really expensive cream and I can't believe how lucky I am to have found this relatively affordable one.  It does not set on top like a sticky ointment - you can immediately put makeup on over it.  Still a heavy hitter - it absorbs into the skin in such a way where you definitely feel there is a layer of protection and not just some temporary fix.  So comfortable.

Oooo...is it cruelty free? I love finding affordable skincare products. I will look into the brand and do some research.

RE: Moisturizer Super dry skin

I love the LXMI moisturizers, they’re really gentle and rich but not super heavy (unless you use the pure Nilotica, which is extremely balmy and decadent) Another good one is from Korres- the Greek Yogurt collection for nighttime and the rose for daytime (rose for AM just because it offers a bit more protection from environmental stressors)

I really like all of the moisturizers in the Clinique line for extra hydration - especially Moisture Surge!

I love clinque too...but since it's not cruelty free I won't be using it anymore. I know I'm being picky.

Conversation Stats
testing