Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Milk makeup

Anybody know how well the milk skincare sticks work? I’ve been wanting to try them but I don’t want to waste the money if it’s not gonna be worth it

Re: Milk makeup

Hi @heylilycampers I purchased MILK MAKEUP - Meet The Fam Milk Bestsellers Setaand I’ve tried them all and I’ve purchased the oil stick separately and I adore everything I’ve tried. I’m very curious to try the MILK MAKEUP - Matcha Toneraand MILK MAKEUP - Matcha Cleanserbbut have not yet taken the plunge. I’ve heard good things tho!!! Let me know if you try anything and what your thoughts are!!

RE: Re: Milk makeup

I actually have the matcha toner and cleanser and was wondering about the others. I really like them and they definitely make my skin better. It makes my skin so soft and clears up acne. 🙂

RE: Re: Milk makeup

I really like the ones in the mini kit and I think it’s a great deal!!

@heylilycampers I have only tried the pore and cooling water ones.  I love using the cooling water before applying makeup to add extra hydration to the face.

I second the cooling stick! Works great before my makeup application and helps with my puffy eyes in the morning 🙂

5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 7 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing