Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Milia Solutions?

Hi Everyone! 

I’m having a really difficult time looking for products (treatments, masks, serums) that helps with milia. I have it predominantly on my cheeks and it isn’t terrible, but it is noticeable enough.

Does anyone recommend any good product or products to use? 

Thanks! 🥰

Re: Milia Solutions?

Unfortunately I have the same problem with milia @MistressMortis. Only one product seemed to help me and that was tarte Knockout Tingle Treatment Toner 5 oz/ 150 mL . I have to warn you that it is very strong but it has been the only product that has helped me. My milia is from hair products.

Hey there!

I am a beauty advisor at Sephora and I recently spoke to a skincare consultant from Kate Somerville. She told me that their eye cream actually helps keep milla away as there is a special ingredient within their formula that helps with that particular skin condition. Their skincare line is meant to help skin blemishes and the owner herself is an esthetician! 

I have been using their retinal and vitamin c creme and it has honestly helped my skin a ton. I hope this helps! 

@MistressMortis Depending on what the rest of your routine is, I've had good luck with First Aid Beauty Facial Radiance Pads with Glycolic + Lactic Acids  

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing