Masks on the Move!
Summer V2.0 Masks on the Move has started! 🏖🍉🥥☀️
Thank you all for joining in the summer edition, I am looking forward to another fun round of sharing our love for masks!
Thank you @itsfi for all of your help in setting up the framework for the MOtM, and your many helpful suggestions. The entire masking community here is grateful to you!
- There will be 10 face sheet masks in the packet at all times. you can remove as many or as little as you would like; but there should always be 10 masks moving forward to the next participant. You may add in extras like eye, feet or hand masks, but they will not count toward the 10 masks (they are little bonuses😉). Let's just try to keep a good variety in the box, and if there is an ISO, please be kind and don't take it out as an extra. 'Filler' masks would be great bonus items to take out when there is an overflow. Really! Filler masks would be defined as daily masks, generally ones that can be found at TJ Maxx/Nordstrom Rack/etc. and/or are widely available.
- How do I ship? Padded flat rate Priority envelopes are great for this, and can be ordered for free on the USPS site. Any packaging is fine, but please take care to ensure the masks are adequately protected. A smaller package will encourage more participation, which in turn makes things more fun! Think cost-effective for those shipping internationally.
- Will this be open to US and Canada? Yes! As long as there is an interest and participants willing to ship, we would love to cross the border. This would be taken into consideration in the shipping order.
- Any eligibility requirements? Anyone who is has posted regularly to the previous or current thread is eligible. In addition, if you have been involved in other thread challenges on a regular basis/BIC exchanges such as Holiday, Galentine's or Halloween/traveling boxes, you are also eligible. We love new participants, please PM me if you are interested!
- Approval: To be fair, a minimum of the person receiving the box and 3-4 others will suffice. If at all possible, please take into account any ISO's or skin type when moving the box forward.
- Mask Guidelines: The idea is to share your Favorite/Great Finds/Discoveries Masks. Please be considerate and keep in mind this is to give others (and yourself!) an opportunity to try some new and different masks. Let's not send gross masks/masks we just want to get rid of - this is to share our love of masking!
- What happens if the box gets lost? USPS provides a $50 insured value for free. If a box is lost in transit, you are responsible for shipping an additional box to the next participant. Declaring a $50 value ensures that you would be reimbursed by USPS in the event your package is lost; however this is a lengthy process and thus it would be your responsibility to keep the flow of the boxes moving by curating a new box and shipping it out as quickly as possible.
- How does the order work? I will use a random generator; if there are Canadian participants I would need to take that into consideration depending on how many people would be willing to ship in/out of country.
Summer V2.0 Shipping Order & ISO: *Signups are closed.*
2. m3rc3d3s - Would love to try some masks outside of the U.S.!!
5. ShortErica - Yadah Jelly, I'd try a Hectic one, anything "gross", always up for a Mediheal I haven't done yet, I'm flexible
6. quspork - interested in trying a Peach Slices mask, but up for anything really!
7. Kim888 - Open to anything - I did love that juice mask!
9. rockstargina - Whole Foods, Yadah, Lapcos, anything really
10. GalPalVal17 - love eye masks but those are extras so if there aren't any, that is ok.
11. lmaster - Peripera, whole foods, hectic 10 pm,vital Medica and natural tox Apple mask sheet
13. l8totheparty - Anything awesome that you love
14. nickelliebear1 - Literally up for anything but honey masks are my favorite* I moved nickelliebear1 up to 14 as I need to keep the CA participants grouped together before heading back to the US
15. missjeanie - stuff I can't readily get in Canada? Show me some US love?
Spring Box🌱🌷🌈 Interested in participating in a spring box? @ShortErica has a survey that will help us curate the best plan for next year for those who would like to be involved:
Re: Masks on the Move!
Proposed ins/outs? Ins on top. Also some extra ins? I also have a large variety of creme shop, esfolio, too cool for school masks I can swap in. Let me know and I can take pics of my out of control stash 😂
Re: Masks on the Move!
I had no idea about the values so it looked fine to me. Glad others are more knowledgeable. Hope you have some time for yourself once the baby arrives @rockstargina.
Re: Masks on the Move!
Instead of the lancer mask can I swap out this one? Let me know and I’ll get this package out ASAP as I will be giving birth in 2 weeks or less!