Masks on the Move!
A few of us on the Mask of the Week Challenge are interested in sharing our love of masking by starting a traveling sheet mask envelope. If you are interested, please respond or PM me before Sunday, April 14th. (Thank you @itsfi for all of your help and suggestions!)
- Envelope Contents: There will be 10 face sheet masks in the packet at all times. you can remove as many or as little as you would like; but there should always be 10 masks moving forward to the next participant. You may add in extras like eye, feet or hand masks, but they will not count toward the 10 masks (kind of like little bonuses😉). Padded flat rate Priority envelopes are great for this, and can be ordered for free on the USPS site. Any packaging is fine, but please take care to ensure the masks are adequately protected.
- Will this be open to US and Canada? I would love to see this packet be open to both countries. I would ship to CA if others are not interested, but would need a Canadian who is willing to ship back to the US.
- Any eligibility requirements? Anyone who has posted regularly to the previous or current thread is eligible. In addition, if you have been involved in other thread challenges on a regular basis/BIC exchanges such as Galentine's or Halloween/traveling boxes, you are also eligible. We would love new participants, please PM me if you are interested!
- Approval: To be fair, a majority of participants would need to approve trades prior to shipping.
- Mask Guidelines: The idea is to share your Favorite/Great Finds/Discoveries Masks. Please be considerate and keep in mind: what if a participant is vegan or vegetarian and s/he receives a horse oil or pig/cow placenta mask because it's a mask the person before him/her cannot stand? Let's not send gross masks/masks we just want to get rid of - this is to share our love of masks!
- What happens if the box gets lost? USPS provides a $50 insured value for free. If a box is lost in transit, you are responsible for shipping an additional box to the next participant. Declaring a $50 value ensures that you would be reimbursed by USPS in the event your package is lost; however this is a lengthy process and thus it would be your responsibility to keep the flow of the boxes moving by curating a new box and shipping it out as quickly as possible.
- How does the order work? I would prefer to use a random generator; if there are Canadian participants I would need to take that into consideration depending on how many people would be willing to ship out of country.
Shipping Order & ISO's
3. sonnydee: 1) A'Pieu milk masks (have tried the chocolate, so any other flavor), 2) BioRepublic, have the Pomegranate & would like to try the others, 3) Any Peach Slices sheet masks
4. lmaster: 1) Puresmile Art mask, 2) Whole Foods masks, 3) Bamboo masks
*Sign-ups are closed, exchange is in process*
Re: Masks on the Move!
@eshoe the la herbofflore strawberry mask looks interesting! But if not, it's no big deal! I'm sure someone else would love to try that one, it's just one of the ones I won't switch out!