Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Masks and eye masks!!!

What’s everyone’s favorite eye patches and facial masks? 😁

Re: Masks and eye masks!!!

What's your skin type, @FabulousJess212? Are there any specific benefits you're looking for from a mask?

For eyes, I've really liked the Patchology Flashpatch gels. For face masks, it just depends. I've loved ones from Caudalie, Peter Thomas Roth, Tony Moly, Isntree... all for different reasons. And there's sheet masks- Leader's, Etude House, Mediheal, Apieu, Missha, Tosowoong, so so many great brands. 

My favorite eye patches are from skyn Iceland, but you can't get them at Sephora 😬

I have dry skin so I love hydrating masks, I love the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Sheet Mask and recently splurged on the La Mer Treatment Lotion Hydrating Mask 1 Mask ... so worth it!!

Haven't found any eye masks I love, @FabulousJess212 , but for my face, SEPHORA COLLECTION Instant Masks is my regular gentle moisture mask that can be used as a gentle scrub as well. Go to calming mask is Peter Thomas Roth Cucumber De-Tox and De-Stress Kit (just the mask from it). I like Midflower's sheet masks best for plumping up my skin but I usually buy The Face Shop or Etude house sheet masks in bulk on Amazon.

Innisfree charcoal mask is nice and not drying when I need a good clean out, Hey Honey makes a nice strawberry yogurt mask, Sand and sky has a super moisturizing charcoal mask. My absolute fave for when I want to look my skin to great that day or the next morning, like when I'm performing or going to a wedding, is fresh Rose Face Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL . My next fave for freshening my skin is fresh Vitamin C Glow Face Mask , and I love the Vit C Glow moisturizer, too.

@FabulousJess212  I have a whole lotta masks, mostly sheets. But my combo skin's absolute favorite sheet mask is the Abib Mild Acidic pH Heartleaf Fit. I also like the Honey Fit variety of that sheet mask. Both masks are very hydrating, and the Heartleaf Fit is also quite soothing for my inflammation-prone skin. 

As for non-sheet masks, I sometimes like to use The INKEY List Oat Makeup Removing Cleansing Balm 5 oz/ 150 mL as a 10-minute soothing mask. I also like The INKEY List Kaolin Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL and Origins Clear Improvement™ Active Charcoal Face Mask to Clear Pores 2.5 oz/ 75 mL . 

My favorite eye patches are JayJun Green Tea Eye Gel Patches and Good Molecules Caffeine Energizing Hydrogel Eye Patches. 

Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing