Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Masking for Girls๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ—’

My daughter has been having some fun masking, but being in the under-13 group means she has to wait just a few years to become a legal BIC member ๐Ÿ˜‰ Because she likes to take pics & notes and asks a ton of questions in the process, I thought it would be fun to start a thread for the younger masking set out there.

I will post her pics and comments in this thread with her notes. It will be a little collaborative effort, and we hope to hear from others who have younger maskers as well (so there can be notes other than โ€˜it tinglesโ€™ or โ€˜it smells grossโ€™ ๐Ÿ˜‚).

Sometimes these sessions are <5 minutes, but itโ€™s fun to share! Happy maskingโ˜บ๏ธ

@Emaisgr8 @lmaster @sonnydee 

Re: Masking for Girls๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ—’

I remember doing DIY masks for my face and hair when I was a kid, before I was a teenager. I remember clipping out a page from Seventeen (or something along those lines) magazine that had a bunch of different masks that you could make from stuff in your kitchen like yogurt, honey, oatmeal, avocado, etc. 

I love this! Hoping the boys become little maskers when they are older and have a good skincare routine. I'll have to read what the young maskers recommend.

DIY masks are great for younger maskers ... they're great for maskers of all ages for that matter! ๐Ÿ™‚

Have you tried the Animalz unicorn mask @itsfi? Itโ€™s really pretty. We do have DIY masks but we donโ€™t know where they are ๐Ÿฅด

Awwwwww such a great idea @eshoe so sweet! Mine doesn't mask much, but she does sporadically

I mask a lot, @lmaster! itโ€™s really fun for me! I especially like peel offs! 

@eshoe so glad to hear! I bet you have lovely skin 

Masking for Girls๐Ÿงœ๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ—’

I'm in! my mini has been itching to try out the juicy kids @itsfi sent her! I may have to do the other one ..not sure if my 4 year old would leave it on her face or try to eat it๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜‹

@itsfi sent me that mask to! It was great but it tingled a bit! Depending on your four year oldโ€™s every day behavior, she may OR may not try to eat it. If she does do the mask, I suggest she writes notes on the scent, feel, Temperature (even though most masked are all cold), and More. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ“”

Conversation Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 35 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing