Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: β„️ Wintery Holiday Masks - It’s the Most wonderful time of the year! Thank you lovely @LilaMJ for this new challenge❄️

Letter of the Week:  V

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

I did notice a little @ShortErica

Awesome! Thanks @faeriegirl 

i had a hard time getting my hands on this mask @faeriegi...

i had a hard time getting my hands on this mask @faeriegirl happy to hear the struggle was worth it!

Although this one doesn’t have them, eye flaps are one of my pet peeves (thank you, @ShortErica!) and CrΓ¨me Shop seems to have quite a few.EC364E47-699D-41CF-BB53-296578F3DD25.jpeg

Spoiler

Such a cute mask @eshoe 

Thank you, @emaisgr8 - the Sanrio character masks are overall adorable. I’m glad I have a few left!

I really like that mask too @eshoe and it is so cute! I really don’t understand the eye flaps either.

It’s pretty AND it works well, @faeriegirl - that’s good enough for me!

I agree @eshoe - I just don't understand eye flaps!

I’m too afraid to fold them over my lids,  @ShortErica. Definitely don’t want serum dripping into my eyesπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Yes @eshoe, and even though I appreciate extra serum, I don't recall having a dryness problem with Creme shop masks that I'd need extra under my eyes. They usually are pretty soaked.

@eshoe so so cute!!! Eye flaps are a bit annoying at times

I forget that I should just snip them off and place them on my cheeks under the mask, @lmaster. That would be a hack out of a peeve, a win-win;)

@eshoe  I still haven't got around to trying out that Hello Kitty mask, but it's good to know I have something to look forward to! I'm happy to hear it turned out great for you - it sure looks cute! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜

If you sent it my way, thank you @Shosh85! I have two and I know I didn’t buy them, but I didn’t write on the back like I usually doπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ 

@eshoe  Haha! I think I've given this one out to a couple people, but honestly don't remember who πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Either way, glad to hear is was a good for you! πŸ˜‰

Oooh, this mask looks delightful, @eshoe!! Cute plus it works? Sounds like a winner.

It worked well enough for me, @haleyvvvv. a clean scent and nice shimmer, just right!

A is for AritaumAD3BE6C8-5544-4746-B6AC-0FF5D942FDA7.jpeg

Spoiler

Aritaum Seaweed Dustcut Brightening Mask

This is a thin cotton sheet mask that was drenched with a super sudsy and slimy serum. It had a very light floral scent that wasn't too noticeable while the mask was on. The fit was pretty good - just a tiny bit too wide at the temples and a little too long at the chin. It felt comfortable while it was on and adhered well. I took it off after about a half hour. There was only the slightest bit of tack after removing that absorbed in less than 10 minutes. My face felt refreshed and looked a little brighter/less dull and had a nice glow.

This is a nice mask and I think I like it a bit more than the moisturizing one. I'd definitely use it again, but it just wasn't impressive enough to warrant a repurchase

DE82CF35-7570-4F7F-8581-90E3077AAB52.jpeg

@Shosh85, this sounds like a nice mask, with good results. It’s handy to have a mask on hand you know will perform well, even if it’s not a must have. The packaging on this one is pretty. 

The packaging is so pretty @Shosh85! Sudsy and slimy sounds interesting.

13,351 Replies