Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challengeπŸ˜„

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Happy to hear this one worked well for your skin, @sonnydee! I was surprised it isn’t a black charcoal mask, too. Well I didn’t read that about not moving your facial muscles, I have one more and I will remember to do it right πŸ˜‰

I overlooked it until I went to check how long to leave it on @eshoe πŸ€· I think it was the 1st time i have ever seen that.....it was a good mask though!

Glad to hear this one worked out well for you, @sonnydee!

Lived up to its name @quspork πŸ‘

@sonnydee  Sounds like a great mask!!! I’ll keep my eyes out for it!

Its currently oos - all the types, i think on facetory @ather unfortunately. It would be one i would investgate further. πŸ•΅

@sonnydee  Darn. That must mean it’s really good!! 

I know smh @ather 

Hahaha! πŸ˜‚ Jellyfish butt @sonnydee!?!! A new way to look at biocellulose masks! πŸ˜‰ 

Thats what the teen mini calls them. She refuses to use bio cellulose masks. 🀷 more for me @itsfi 

I can see where she’s coming from @sonnydee. Where’s the fun in putting on a bio-cellulose mask when you can have a jellyfish butt instead?!! Hahaha! πŸ˜‚ Love the teen mini’s creativity! πŸ’—

@sonnydee  I thought it was going to be a black mask when I tried it too! Happy to hear you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 @lmaster i liked it enough to hunt it down & buy...

@Shosh85 @lmaster i liked it enough to hunt it down & buy. After my current stash dwindles a bit😜

Re: @Shosh85 @lmaster i liked it enough to hunt it down & buy...

@sonnydee I can't see your stash dwindling! You are just too good at finding all the mask deals!

@sonnydee glad to see you like this one too πŸ™Œ

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

B is for Beauty Sleep. Last night I revisited a night mask I was majorly put off the first time I used it. Holika Holika Wine Therapy.... okay it still feels like I’m putting grape jelly on my face. But it worked well as a very lightweight sleeping mask. I’ve been using a heavier night serum/cream that works great but needs a little extra sealing power. This actually worked pretty well last night. It’s cheap and now I’m going to dig through my other lightweight sleeping masks and test another tonight. I had been mainly just using Murad Night Fix Enzyme which I LOVE. But I’m starting to get low and looking for more budget friendly alternatives until the money flow gets back to normal.

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Weetart, I think I’ve tried these before and agree that a light layer is the way to go with it. For me, it’s something better suited for warmer weather.

RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Definitely nice for warm weather @itsfi

@Weetart grape jelly sounds kinda cool

@Weetart  I got a mask from @itsfi and I loved it because it looked (and tasted 🀫) like strawberry jam! πŸ˜‹ 
Happy to hear the Murad has been working for you - I hope you're able to find a good alternative for it! 🀞

@Shosh85 @Weetart, the food association can be a huge draw in for me. πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚

13,039 Replies