Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Animal Print Masks - Lions 🦁, tigers 🐯, pandas 🐼, and bears 🐻, oh my! None other than the lovely @Shosh85 brings us this smile-worthy challengeπŸ˜„

Letter of the Week:  Q

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Lol, truly, @eshoe!! 🀣

Too bad Jumpstart was underwhelming, @haleyvvvv.

Thank you, @quspork!! I had a trio, so now just one more to use.

@haleyvvvv  Glad the TCFS mask turned out nice for you! I wasn't super impressed with it, especially considering the price - but i have become a lot more picky about the masks I'll repurchase. πŸ˜‰

Thank you, @Shosh85!! Yes, it is very expensive for the results. If I saw a box on sale though, would probably grab tho. In general I am very picky about rebuying masks though, lol.

@haleyvvvv  Sorry they didn’t wow you!! I’ve been meaning to try the TCFS pumpkin mask!!

@ather In all fairness, the TCFS was a good one!! It just was pricey and didn't fit the bottom half of my face. A "B" is a great rating for me, definitely would consider repurchasing. For me an "A" is something that makes me want to use it in place of my fave wash off mask.

That's good to know your scale @haleyvvvv since we all grade differently. I think sometimes we are so excited with A masks that we forget B is still a good one too just not a wow. πŸ™‚

Exactly, @ShortErica!! πŸ₯°

@haleyvvvv @sonnydee I liked quite a few of the I dew care as well,,I can't remember if I've tried this one πŸ€”

@lmaster @sonnydee In all fairness, these may be a little past their expiration...so like maybe they work better at peak effectiveness. Or just different skin needs? I have some of their peel off masks to try, which I'm excited to get in to.

I like your plan of attack @haleyvvvv ( planning ahead fo...

I like your plan of attack @haleyvvvv ( planning ahead for the week of wash offs) kudos to you for it! I guess, I'm in the minority.😜I've really liked I dew care sheet masks, they were my gateway drug. πŸ˜‚

Re: I like your plan of attack @haleyvvvv ( planning ahead fo...

I need a plan, @sonnydee!! Otherwise, I just end up with decision fatigue because there are too many masks.

I'm glad the masks work for you!! πŸ‘πŸ‘ and that they led you into the wonderful world of masking!!

I like your plan of attack @haleyvvvv ( planning ahead fo...

I like your plan of attack @haleyvvvv ( planning ahead for the week of wash offs) kudos to you for it! I guess, I'm in the minority.😜I've really liked I dew care sheet masks, they were my gateway drug. πŸ˜‚

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Another lightweight sleeping mask for my beauty sleep tonight. This time it’s TonyMoly I’m Rose. It’s very light and leave a very thin smooth coating over my skin. I would call it a good decent budget mask. I actually have used it during the day when I’m sitting hours at the computer near an AC vent and it helps a touch on top of lightweight lotions in addition to my serums.

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Weetart Sounds like the perfect touch of moisture πŸ‘Œ 🌹

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Is this mask scented @Weetart ?

RE: Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Lightly, it fades pretty quickly. But just enough if you are just about to pass out.

B is for BioBelle Stay gorgeous. 

25AE3AC3-E498-4FF8-8F3A-41907650A0E0.jpeg

431B0824-450F-4F4E-A719-9B94EC9D217D.jpeg

I really enjoyed this mask. So far I’ve really like all of the BioBelle masks I’ve tried. This one has lots of serum that had a slightly sweet scent. The fit was pretty good, it was just a bit small in the forehead. I left it on for 20 minutes and there was still plenty of serum to massage in. My face definitely felt hydrated and nourished. It was slightly tacky but not bad. I would definitely use this one again. A-

@faeriegirl  I don't think there's been a BioBelle mask I haven't liked, though, their original masks have been my most favorite! Glad you enjoyed this one! πŸ˜ƒ

@faeriegirl nice! Sounds like a great mask πŸ‘

13,025 Replies