Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: The Best Deal vs. The Beat Money Can Buy πŸ’Έ

Letter of the Week:  N

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@haleyvvvv  So awesome you loved this one!!! I have one in my drawer I may have to try it

Definitely when your skin needs a little extra tlc, you should pull it out, @ather!! 

@haleyvvvv  Happy to hear this was a winner for you! Mediheal makes some great masks!

Thank you, @Shosh85!! I have a bunch more to try that and I'm super excited!!

@haleyvvvv I'm so glad this one fit you and you loved it!!

Thank you, @Samtian!! I'm sorry the fit wasn't good for you. I have these little serum shots that are similar from the brand, so I will let you know how they work.

@haleyvvvv That sounds interesting, I can't wait to hear!

Yes- love how hydrating and soothing this one is, @haleyvvvv!

So soothing!! Definitely becoming a favorite, @quspork!!

Oh yay @haleyvvvv! Now I'm thinking @Samtian got a fit dud which stinks. Sometimes if a mask is wet after wearing I'll rub it all over my body to savor the serum. I feel like I should credit multiple people for that tip/trick but I definitely remember @heartsmyface using masks creatively.

Whenever it is a bad fit, but an excellent mask, I always wish it was sold as a serum. Just bottle up the package fluid, lol, its already being made. That is such a good tip, @ShortErica!! I used all the packet serum on my body before, but the mask was only damp, not wet. Good to note for the future πŸ™‚

RE: Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

Ooooh this one sounds awesome @haleyvvvv

Re: RE: Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Weetart Definitely recommend!!, as long as you don't mind lip flats. But also would buy this serum if they made it. I have serum shots that look similar ish ingredients wise, so will see if they work as well.

D for Dewytree. I thought the scent was stronger in this one πŸ€” must be another tea tree I have. Either way its a nice one if you can handle tea tree scent or something close to it. Its not as potent as tt is...I havent tried this one in a while so after remembering i had it- I made a point to use it tonight since I'm more of a seasoned masker☺ hahaha. Just don't ask me about scents.

Fit?ok, the material is so thin that you can easily maneuver it around for a almost perfect fit

Smell?tea tree like but I think some of the flowers are coming through in this one- it had me actually looking to see if peppermint was in it, its not that I could see. But it had a sweetness to it...

Consistency?thin, clear, generous amount after leaving it on for 25 min. I could easily left it on longer but I got impatient

Ease of use?no issues with multi tasking but the under nose piece kept falling on my lip but I was talking - 😁

Would I  purchase/try again? Ive been very pleased with the dewytree line & i would hoard lavender especially. Might have to use 1 of those this week even if I am low...πŸ˜’

Solid πŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’šπŸ’š

0723202238a_HDR.jpg

 

@sonnydee  Good to hear! I really enjoy tea tree scent!!! 

@sonnydee  I've been pleased with the brand as well! I'm glad this one worked out for you! Did it help with "calming?"

it did help "calm" my face/blemishes as well as my nerves...

it did help "calm" my face/blemishes as well as my nerves 😁 @Shosh85 but I do treat my masking as a lil spa- like treat at the end of the day.

@sonnydee I need to find more of these, the different ones sound good

This sounds like a nice one, @sonnydee! Dewytree has some solid masks!

RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

D is for Detox. Biobelle. Watermelon delicious. It says Watermelon Extract & Centella Aistatica. I do love watermelon. I love how silly the watermelon design makes me look terrifying.

Re: RE: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@Weetart  Such an awesome print!!!

12,572 Replies