Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

***2022 Mask of the Week Challenge***

Open for input and suggestionsπŸ‘‡πŸΌ

Spoiler

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: πŸ‘» Spook-tacular Masks! Bats, ghosts, and all other scary skin treatsπŸ¦‡

Letter of the Week:  R

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: 2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@lmaster  Pretty packaging and great results sounds wonderful to me! Glad to hear you enjoyed it! πŸ˜ƒ

@Shosh85 it was a lost wonder in my collection 😊 thanks to the theme, it was found πŸ™Œ

The results sound good @lmaster and the ingredient list looks nice, too!

@itsfi I hope I can find more,, when I do ever get the chance to go out 😣

Ohhh. πŸ˜” Hang in there! Fingers crossed 🀞🏼 that your store stocks these @lmaster and has a good supply when you can make your way there again. 

Love the packaging on this one @lmaster .  I'll end up remembering you liked this one based on that alone.  

@missjeanie it is really pretty!! And worked wonderfully! πŸ™Œ

G is for Gudetama and T is for Tighter.  Thanks to the lovely @emaisgr8 forsending me this one!

C776E042-C3BC-42B2-844F-0FC812F7FE4F.jpeg

Spoiler

The Creme Shop Gudetama Tighter 'n' Brighter Sheet Mask

This is a cotton sheet mask, that was white with cute little pictures on it. It was drenched with serum and had a lemony scent. It fit like a classic Creme Shop mask - the whole circumference of the mask was too big and the space between the eyes was too wide. πŸ₯΄ I kept it on for about 35 minutes and it had a cool and refreshing feel the entire time it was on. When I removed it, there was hardly any serum left on my face and it wasn't sticky or tacky at all. My face looked a little brighter and my skin felt smooth and lightly hydrated.

I thought this was a decent mask with good results, and while it's not my favorite Creme Shop mask, it's one I wouldn't hesitate to use again! Thanks again, emaisg8!

6AF3B411-C909-4C79-B727-83C4136C07D1.jpeg

I'm glad you enjoyed this mask @Shosh85 . I need to pull this one out myself to use.

@emaisgr8  It was really nice! Thanks again for this one! You can't go wrong with Gudetama! πŸ˜ƒ

Awww, it's Gudetama! I loved the illustrations on this sheet mask and agree it's on the wider side as far as masks go @Shosh85! The bacon eye brows on this mask always make me smile.

@itsfi  I don't ever expect a Creme Shop mask to fit perfectly, but it's not the worst fitting mask I ever tried, so there's that πŸ˜‰ The bacon eyebrows is probably my favorite part! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯“

So true @Shosh85. I think I go into sheet masks with the expectation that I will need to make at least one adjustment for it. πŸ˜‚ The bacon eye brows are fantastic!!! πŸ₯“πŸ₯“

Sounds pretty decent @Shosh85 .  The outer packaging is super cute and I kinda dig the designs on the mask as well, they always make me smile.  I have one of these I believe, I'll have to test it out soon!

@missjeanie  It turned out nice! Pretty much anything Gudetama makes me smile - especially when he shows off his bare booty πŸ˜‚

Whoa that does look wide @Shosh85! But cooling sounds so nice and it is adorable. πŸ™‚

@ShortErica  Yep, gotta love that Creme Shop classic fit! The bacon eyebrows definitely made up for it though! πŸ˜‰πŸ₯“

They need to hire the mask fit designer to be the same caliber as the cuteness factor designer and the problem would be solved @Shosh85!

Good to know it was a cooling mask @Shosh85 I love that in the summer!

@lmaster  Absolutely! It makes a perfect summer mask! β˜€οΈπŸ˜ƒ

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge - PART II

@meou This is the thread I'm talking about 😁
13,063 Replies