Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

If you haven’t joined in yet, better late than never!

tenor

We love hearing about every masking experience, and suggestions are always welcome.

This Week’s Theme: Overnight Masks - Sleeping miracles in a jar that give your skin the perfect AM glow! Another nod to @keana1 for this week’s challengeπŸ™ŒπŸΌ

Letter of the Week:  M

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2020-11-03 at 10.02.51 AM.png
motw1.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@itsfi I've not tried this one, sounds great! 

@lmaster, it’s a nice one. It’s been on my list for a while so I was glad to have a chance to try it out. 

@itsfi  

Your photo is really nice.Something very calming about it. 

@elleb810, thank you. The mask was calming too. πŸ˜€ Sheet masking in general can be for me, most of the time. 

I dont have my spreadsheet handy but wanted to pop on to thank whichever lovely sent me this mask.

20210813_200446.jpg

 

20210813_200455.jpg

 

The fit

Spoiler
20210813_201524.jpg

 

TMI

Spoiler
My nose has been a faucet. There were a few other times I've been sick and I've forgotten I had this. I remembered and what can I say, I can breathe. Thank you!

Good fit, lives up to the name, comfy, I'm a happy camper.

It's been a million years and hope everyone is doing well!

Hope you're feeling better, @ShortErica!

Thanks @quspork, I am. πŸ˜Š

Now that my head's on straight a BIG thank you to @eshoe for this mask!

ShortErica_1-1629165435459.jpeg

Awwww, you are welcome, @ShortErica! Sorry to hear you’ve been dealing with some cold/allergy-type stuff. Happy to have been able to give you a little respite along the way☺️

@ShortErica miss you dearly!!! Looks like an excellent mask, get to feeling better soon would ya πŸ€—β™₯οΈπŸ˜‰

It's amazing what a couple days will do! Feeling much better. My masking has been limited (why am I so lazy?!) but I was consistently doing aloe masks after sports on the weekend. My favorite is still the Holika Holika one you recommended @lmaster! πŸ™‚

@ShortErica hahaha!!! Doesn't sound like you're really being lazy,,, sports and twins,,, 🀣 that's more than enough to make me stick to a simple routine,, yaaaaaaay!! It's such a good one too

@lmaster Thanks for the self-esteem boost! I gotta get back in shape (or at least the shape I was in). Sports were a no for such a long time but food continued to be a yes. πŸ˜‚

@ShortErica ohhhhh sweet lady,,, you have noooooo idea!!! 🀦 I started working out last Sunday again, I figured it would be easier for me to commit to it since school is about to start again

@ShortErica  Hey stranger! Good to see your face! Sorry to hear you're not feeling well, but I'm glad this mask helped soothe! 

Thanks @Shosh85! How's your family doing?

@ShortErica  They're doing great! Hope your cute boys are doing well!! 

G is for Goodal

IMG_20210810_204031238.jpg

• This is a thinner sheet that conforms beautifully
  • Milky serum that smells so very delicious!! Berries πŸ˜‹
  • Fit is perfection
  • Wear time 30 minutes
  • Results, well not much firming, that's ok! I'll take the hydration and moisturizing benefits any day!!
  • This is definitely a repurchase and a favorite for meIMG_20210810_204037286.jpg

 

@lmaster 

Oh this sounds lovely.

@missy94612 it's the perfect amount of fruity berry scent, great mask material and fabulous results

A hydrating and moisturizing sheet mask with a berry scented milky serum @lmaster? nuff said. 😍

12,486 Replies